Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Annoying lag spike issue

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Annoying lag spike issue 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by starcross » February 17, 2014 9:13pm | Report
for about a month now the game has been lagging constantly in a weird way. i can play against bots perfect in the practice thing and my ping seems to stay in green when i show it (around 70 to 80) but if i do anything online with other players my ping drops to 69-70, appear in red or yellow and my character will "warp" when i attack or move around to close to an online player, i asked other players if it seemed i was glitching around when i moved and they say im not, only on my screen. i turned down all the graphics, gamma, etc. windowed, and even cleared the smite cache from my computer. uninstalled and reinstalled, nothing works! i noticed when i die and spectate another player they move perfectly! why is this only happening to me? i have windows 7 premium, i dunno if thats why but i could run it smoothly on high graphics a month ago... if i move forward to get in range of an enemy, ill appear right next to them in a blink and theyll say i just ran up to them. anyone, ple***sse have a solution? i paid money for this..

starcross

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » February 17, 2014 11:19pm | Report
Dropping ping from 80 to 70 is actually good, no issues with that. In case you have a wireless internet then there might be a connectivity issue. Can also check if any other application is not using bandwidth. Also, turn off antialiasing.
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by starcross » February 18, 2014 5:20pm | Report
where do i go to turn off anti aliasing? i don't have nvidia, is it in the game menu somewhere?

starcross

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }