Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Signature request :) !!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Signatures & Artwork » Signature request :) !!! 148 posts - page 10 of 15
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » June 7, 2014 11:41pm | Report
Dearest Mr.InfinityPvP,

While i recognize the utmost urgency of creating your sig, i, unfortunately, have very important matters to attend to.

I will be participating in the provincials geographics olympiad, representing my regency, from the 10th of June until the 11th of June. I currently am busy studying and preparing for it. While i can find the time for forum-lurking, it is unfortunate that i don't have enough time to prepare your signature.

My deepest apologies for the inconvenience.

P.S
I use the splash art (loading card) from here, and removed the background as necessary.

Yours truly,
FerrumSlash

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » June 8, 2014 12:52am | Report
FerrumSlash wrote:

Dearest Mr.InfinityPvP,

While i recognize the utmost urgency of creating your sig, i, unfortunately, have very important matters to attend to.

I will be participating in the provincials geographics olympiad, representing my regency, from the 10th of June until the 11th of June. I currently am busy studying and preparing for it. While i can find the time for forum-lurking, it is unfortunate that i don't have enough time to prepare your signature.

My deepest apologies for the inconvenience.

P.S
I use the splash art (loading card) from here, and removed the background as necessary.

Yours truly,
FerrumSlash

Lol.
Good luck ;)

Btw, I tried to use GIMP, but I can't get rid of the background colour without removing part of the image. How do you do that :3?

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » June 8, 2014 3:47am | Report
You'll need the fuzzy tool (the one that's shaped like the magic wand) and click to select areas with similar color. Then press delete to make them transparent (not backspace, it fills it up with color). From there you use the erase tool to get the more "delicate" (the parts near the god or ones that hasn't been selected by a fuzzy tool.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » June 8, 2014 4:53am | Report
FerrumSlash wrote:

You'll need the fuzzy tool (the one that's shaped like the magic wand) and click to select areas with similar color. Then press delete to make them transparent (not backspace, it fills it up with color). From there you use the erase tool to get the more "delicate" (the parts near the god or ones that hasn't been selected by a fuzzy tool.

Ok cool, I'll try it.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » June 8, 2014 5:52am | Report
If any of you are interested in starting to make your own sigs, i'll be happy to provide you with resources (god splash arts that has their background removed.)

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » June 8, 2014 7:34am | Report
So I tried the fuzzy tool, it works but the erase tool doesn't work :3

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » June 8, 2014 8:09am | Report
Pentargonite wrote:

So I tried the fuzzy tool, it works but the erase tool doesn't work :3

In what way does it not work? don't forget to use the select tool again and click anywhere to select the whole image, so you can erase. The fuzzy tool is actually a select, and after you make the fuzzy-selected transparent, you should select the rectangle or circle select tool and click anywhere. (I also forget all the time lol). Hope this helps.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by InfinityPvP » June 8, 2014 8:14am | Report
Ferrum this is complicated. So the fuzzy tool is a select and you select the background and make it transparent.
IGN: FieryTempest
Favorite Gods: Geb Sun Wukong
Favorite Role: Support and Solo
My Anime List

InfinityPvP

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » June 8, 2014 8:21am | Report
FerrumSlash wrote:

In what way does it not work? don't forget to use the select tool again and click anywhere to select the whole image, so you can erase. The fuzzy tool is actually a select, and after you make the fuzzy-selected transparent, you should select the rectangle or circle select tool and click anywhere. (I also forget all the time lol). Hope this helps.

Oh I just used select all now, much easier :)

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by InfinityPvP » June 8, 2014 8:41am | Report
When I use the fuzzy tool I can't get the area i want so Ferrum can you just link your gods without the background because I don't know how you do this and it's hard.
IGN: FieryTempest
Favorite Gods: Geb Sun Wukong
Favorite Role: Support and Solo
My Anime List

InfinityPvP

Notable (4)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }