Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Rate my art

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Signatures & Artwork » Rate my art 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by zatmaru » September 22, 2013 9:39pm | Report

zatmaru

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » September 23, 2013 8:05am | Report
It would be nice to have a picture from the orginal picture, so that we can see what you actually have improved, but I really like the concept on your second picture. I do think that it would look better without the text though, just giving my own opinion to it.

Furthermore, I have one question to ask you. What is the third picture about, is it Naruto? It really looks like the guy in front of the moon is holding the weapon that (PRESS SPOILER AT YOUR OWN RISK!)
Spoiler: Click to view
have on his back, and the animal looks like Kyuubi.

Piederman

Prominent (39)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » September 23, 2013 8:36am | Report
That's definitely
in the third picture. The "weapon" he's holding is too unique to possibly be a coincidence, especially with an image of the Kyuubi right by it.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by zatmaru » September 23, 2013 10:11am | Report
the fight depicted in the naruto piece is of the fight between madara and hashirama (the 1st hokage) ages ago

zatmaru

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by fazion » October 12, 2013 6:00am | Report
Do not RIP artwork, every single piece he posted is not his own work. he just put some text over it.
on gfx forums he'd be getting a ban

fazion

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }