Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Whoa wtf?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Whoa wtf? 22 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 19, 2013 11:03am | Report
This is interesting it would be fun for you guys to check this out on google.
I was on a gun forum (this has nothing to do about guns) but I was talking about where I live and someone was making fun of me for raging like I do on here sometimes :D

Anyways he said yes because your town is so bad, then someone butted in and said
"I looked up Uniontown Pa and its actually pretty violent place" I assumed this was a police officer who pulled up the stats or something since there are police on that forum.

Anyways this made me google my town crime rates and I was like WTF, my town said its safer than 7% of all cities/towns across the nation, at first I thought this ment my town was safe but then I notice wait that means my town is 93% more dangerous than other cities/towns in the USA.

So since I found this be interesting for me just to see what towns crime is, I thought someone would find it interesting. Go on google type in your town and type crime rate.
Then you should be able to see if your town is safe, it shows how many assaults ect happen.

My town doesn't have a big murder rate but it has a big violent crime rate :D Mainly assaults and property crimes, but I still was kind of shocked that it said my town is one of the highest crime rates in the nation.

Some of you should google your crime rates I am interested to know what it is :D

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » December 19, 2013 11:28am | Report
It says I need to subscribe to get the data?

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 19, 2013 12:41pm | Report

It says I need to subscribe to get the data?
? On google? Hummm I don't know what you clicked on but when I typed my town on google it just let me see all the crimes in town and it compares it to the rest of the country. There was like 5 google links for mine?

Try more links?

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 20, 2013 3:43pm | Report
I used to live in Pine Bluff, AR, it's been in the top 10 highest murder rates per capita for years and at one point was the highest murder rate per capita. Now I live near West Memphis, which has also been in the top 10 multiple times. Real, yo.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 20, 2013 5:21pm | Report
I must be able to sense the future or something or the past or whats going on around....

My mom just told me that my neighbor told my mom that the guy who cuts grass (hes paid to cut all the grass in the projects around the apartments you know those people) got jumped a street away from my apartment.

Two guys in an ally beat him up, checked both his pockets just to find that he had nothing.
Supposedly he was screaming for help but you can never tell if someone is actually screaming in the projects or not for help because all the time people are screaming from playing games. So you can't tell if someone is joking or actually really screaming because most of the time its girls screaming over random stuff.

Maybe I am a **** for thinking this way, but sometimes I wish someone would try jumping me instead so I can just shoot them and teach them a lesson. The way you get rid of a species is to extinct them.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » December 20, 2013 5:50pm | Report
I'm pretty sure extinct isn't a verb.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » December 20, 2013 7:34pm | Report
Well, couldn't actually find any statistics on where I actually live, but the city I'm based near is more dangerous than 58% of the U.S.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » December 20, 2013 8:02pm | Report
Well, since I couldn't find any exact numbers, I had to do some calculations on my own. So my city seems to be ~58% safer than the national average.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 20, 2013 10:03pm | Report
Google must be bias towards the usa :D

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » December 20, 2013 10:12pm | Report
ICEN wrote:

Google must be bias towards the usa :D

Was this in response to TT or me? Because I'm from the US, but idk about TT.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }