Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Where do you know Smite?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Where do you know Smite? 10 posts - page 1 of 1

Poll Question:

Where?
Friends
Game Site (anything that is about game)
Found it
Fate brings me to Smite
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » May 1, 2013 7:31pm | Report
So, where do you know smite?

Me? I know it from Smosh Game

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » May 1, 2013 9:41pm | Report
I found it through ForceSC2Strategy's videos. I was looking for a game to play and a 3rd person MOBA had, as far as I know, never been made before. I was curious, and fell in love immediately after getting my Beta Key from a friend.
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » May 1, 2013 10:28pm | Report
Funniest thing ever, I was going through gaming videos on YouTube. Saw this ad for smite and I was like, "Oh the ****....? Seems gay. Oh well I'll click it for fun." Expecting it to be a browser game.

Then that got into this....oh boy...
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 2, 2013 1:09am | Report
Jerma985 and Shibby2142 started playing it and when I got bored of tf2 I tried this and I loved it :D
Nogglez wrote:

I found it through ForceSC2Strategy's videos. I was looking for a game to play and a 3rd person MOBA had, as far as I know, never been made before. I was curious, and fell in love immediately after getting my Beta Key from a friend.

Super MNC and another game that I can't remember the name of are 3d person mobas, if you count MNC as a moba at least and the other one wasn't very successful (graphics kinda sucked and it was lame overall, there is a review on total biscuit's channel of it)

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » May 4, 2013 9:10pm | Report
I think you are referring to Wrath of Heroes. I played it for a while, it was even starting out to be a potentially great game, but they ruined it with Tiers and Runes. A players account level gave him such a tremendous advantage, and there were no "level brackets". A tier1 level 1 could go against a Tier 10 level 30.
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » May 11, 2013 8:43am | Report
One of my friends on Facebook liked a picture of Bacchus that someone drew, then I looked up smite and loved it ever since.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 11, 2013 9:05am | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

One of my friends on Facebook liked a picture of Bacchus that someone drew, then I looked up smite and loved it ever since.

Yes! Bacchus!

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mittfel » May 29, 2013 4:51am | Report
I found it by watching twitch. I just randomly went in to check what it was and then I found myself 30 seconds later downloading the game. This was upon closed beta at may 2012.

mittfel

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SacredElite » June 23, 2013 2:20pm | Report
Back when I was a league of legend Sapling, I searched what the summoner skill Smite did. I found a magical link to another world, I never came back since..
Where there is desire there is gonna be a flame

SacredElite

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » June 23, 2013 3:40pm | Report
I was on youtube, watching some Guild Wars 2 Guides and Gameplays. Then I see: ''SMITE: Closed Beta'', with a very cool image. So I clicked on it.

But a sad fact happened: My video cards didn't support SMITE, so I had to wait 2 months to buy one.

Then you know. I even remember my first match. I wanted to play Ra but then someone instalocked him. And I went Sun Wukong. lol

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }