Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What is your Job/Career

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » What is your Job/Career 24 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DaisySniper » April 29, 2014 9:48am | Report
Curious what is peoples careers on here,

my self my main job is Designing Cosplay, Costumes, and suits. I perfer to do them from scatch depending on what customer wants.

My other job, is a Lesbian Sex ed Teacher. Its volunteer work so its my own time. Some woman just end up finding out there lesbian but need help with it I help in all area's of it.

DaisySniper

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » April 29, 2014 12:15pm | Report
I clean the toilets of my house and goto school

#easylife

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » April 29, 2014 12:28pm | Report
I'm currently enrolled full time in College, however I work a gatehouse on weekends and have an upcoming job at PNC bank this summer
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » April 29, 2014 12:52pm | Report
Currently part time Automotive Engineer/ Cashier. Plus there's school which I have 2 hours of anyway.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » April 29, 2014 2:01pm | Report
Going to school for my degree in Criminal Justice.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DaisySniper » April 29, 2014 2:05pm | Report
Sometimes I feel bad, Im a high school drop out, but I got my job just by showing off skills and having good experience.

DaisySniper

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » April 29, 2014 2:27pm | Report
Nothing wrong with that. I find that people focus too much on your education rather than your skills, experience, and how well you're able to do the job. It's good to have a good education, but textbook knowledge doesn't compare to actual experience.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DaisySniper » April 29, 2014 2:48pm | Report
SoapSuds wrote:

Nothing wrong with that. I find that people focus too much on your education rather than your skills, experience, and how well you're able to do the job. It's good to have a good education, but textbook knowledge doesn't compare to actual experience.

true funny thing when I moved away to ireland to get married with my lesbian partner. I ran a Electronic store and would also sell some costumes and display them. Just happen to have a japanese guy walk in he was just on vacation he work for a cosplay company back in Japan . He offer me to met the Ceo so we packed up and moved there. Ceo loved the way I started from scatach so I got the job as a project manager

DaisySniper

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » April 29, 2014 2:51pm | Report
Well as of now I am a student who isn't even old enough to have a job. But once I'm older I really want to be a Paleontologist.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » April 29, 2014 3:53pm | Report
I'm 15 and I essentially just work on a farm, however I'm studying for my GED. I'd love to be a writer one day, and I enjoy writing stories a lot.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }