Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

TV Show Discussion

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » TV Show Discussion 13 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » April 28, 2014 6:16am | Report
Reality T.V shows. I loved them when I was smaller, with my favourite being The Amazing Race. I watched about 6 or so seasons of it when I was about 11, and then I stopped watching it because the seasons were outdated. Great Fun...

I also watched all the Friday Night Lives from Big Brother, and I also watched Australian Master Chef, the first 2 seasons plus Celebrity Master Chef plus Junior Master Chef. I also watched America's Next Top Model because my sister watched it...

Regarding actual T.V shows I watch on T.V... I honestly don't watch T.V, I do all my video viewing on the P.C, and there's no T.V shows other than those reality T.V shows I watch on the P.C either...
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » April 28, 2014 6:34am | Report
I used to watch reality T.V shows, until recently, about 2 years ago, when I realized just how ****py and commercialized and boring reality T.V shows are. EVERYTHING there is sold, it's all about the money, and the so called "stars" that win get their 15 minutes and then drop down. It's just another part of the (in)famous pop-culture I so scorn and despise. I know I sound condescending, but I am telling the truth. Reality shows are poison, and they are not even as "real" as they claim to be. They are sold-out, the ending is already known from the start, and they will do everything in their power to get more rating and views.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » April 28, 2014 7:30am | Report
Tv show....... wow, many of my favorite tv shows are different genres

I watched some crimes series like castle and ncis
I watched some drama like glee and devious maids
I watched some reality show like masterchef, hell's kitchen, america's next top model (yeah, i watch it by my own will), amazing race, etc
I watch some comedies like HIMYM and some others
I watch some kid tv series like icarly, sam and cat, etc

Honestly, when i have enough computer, i will always be in front of the tv

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }