Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Road to 30.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » The Road to 30. 15 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » December 15, 2013 1:25pm | Report
Couple months. I tend to be an on and off player at times where I'll play extensively for a day, then either play lightly for the next few or won't play at all. I also stopped playing the game for a few weeks completely while I was busy with stuff.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » December 16, 2013 12:54am | Report
Level 18 after 1 week.

First time getting to 30 took me about 3 months though. But the EXP system was massively different back in 2012.
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » December 16, 2013 4:11am | Report
2 months or so, playing daily but not excessively .

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lilswine » December 16, 2013 5:30am | Report
I'm level 27. I made my account on 10/29. I have 231 games played. I would think a month would be stretching it though I guess your second time through you would carry through some early wins and get better exp on those early matches since you get more exp for a win.

Lilswine

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » December 16, 2013 7:54pm | Report
It took me around 2 months of casual play, and around 200ish matches. I know the 25-30 went by in like 3 or 4 days, because I found an excellent team for premade 5's. I also had the added incentive of the Ymir Cacodemon skin being released, and not knowing when the beta would end officially.
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }