Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Superhero Game Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Superhero Game Thread 13 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » April 1, 2014 6:51pm | Report
Well, I like this surge of forun games so I wanted to make this. You're on two teams either heroes or villains, 5 people on each side. You can choose a side even though it's first come first serve so you might not get the side you want. You can only choose three superpowers and a weapon(optional.) The weapon can only have 2 powers (melee attacks don't count.) You start off having 10 hero points that you can spend improving your powers, whereas for your weapon you have 5 hero points. The damage output is p=power and w=weapon, so without a weapon it's: p*100=damage, while with a weapon it's (w+p)*100=damage. You start with 3000 damage and gain 300 everytime you level up. You also gain +1 hero point for each level you gain. The point of this game is to work with the other heroes or villains to have a final battle. I will decide when the battle should happen, so level up as much as you can. Yet, before that point, you can battle another of the same class to gain TRIPLE exp. LET THE GAMES BEEEEEGIN!
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » April 1, 2014 6:53pm | Report
I'll be on side 1.
Powers: I can generate hero points at will, I can freeze all time without freezing myself, and I can only die to one specific mythological reference item.

>:D

kidding that's overpowered. I don't have time ot partake in this >.>
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » April 1, 2014 7:30pm | Report
I'm doing this, team good guys, although this is simply an intro pot for spot holding (basically I'm spending points later)
powers:
1.) The ability to create small areas of rain to heal myself and allies as well as slowing enemies with the mud created (Chaac rain but with ally heal as well)
2.) The ability to partially take on the powers of an animal, things like Ostrich speed or Bear strength
3.) The ability to give objects a small gravitational pull toward another object, essentially allowing me to stick things to other things (like my enemies to trees ;) )
Weapon: A large battle-axe (think sobek's but wield-able by a human being)who's head can be taken off to form a boomerang
Weapon powers:
1.) The Boomerang head is enchanted to come to me when I call for it, even in axe mode (basically Muoljnir)
2.) The Weapon can steal aspects from the world around it for a short period of time, like being able to become as sharp as obsidian or as light as air. Has a cooldown once the effect wears off and can only have 1 effect at a time.

Swampmist1142

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » April 2, 2014 4:34am | Report
As to avoid confusing people in the large amout of text, I'll put players here:
Heroes: Swapmist1124, All4Games
Villains: Dark Jaw, FerrumSlash, SoapSuds
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » April 2, 2014 4:55am | Report
Oh my goah, I'm so stupid, what I mean power plus weapon is that when you have a weapon, you can melee attack. You CAN upgrade your weapon's basic attacks. That's what power means. For example, I put 6 hero points in my weapon shooting magical bullets and 4 in basic attacks. (6+4)*10=1000 damage. Sorry about that, let's continue.

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » April 2, 2014 5:21am | Report
Team hero please?

Il write down my weapon and powers when i get home because its gonna be to much to just type out with a phone.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » April 2, 2014 6:56am | Report
Submitting my powers and weapon first.
Oh, and team VILLAIN!

Powers :
1. Start a nuclear fusion that causes controlled explosions (be it big or small)
2. Altering gas (make it poisonous,get rid of it entirely,etcetc...)
3. Create alloy (Be it gold,steel,silver,etc.)

Weapon :
A sword handle. From there i can shape it to anything i please with my 3rd power (golden scythe, steel longsword,silver mace,etcetc...) and when it hits the enemy, it triggers a nuclear fusion.

More on hero points later.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » April 2, 2014 9:50am | Report
Team Villain. Because my name already fits as a Villain; The great, the fearsome DARK JAW.

My villain is a Battlemage. So, he can go melee and fight his enemies with his Scythe, but can also cast spells.

Powers:
1. Change Stance: Human to Serpent, or Serpent to Human, depending of the Stance he is.
2. Empowers his weapon( being it his Scythe or Jaw) with Dark Power.
3. Cast Dark Flames in his front, in both stances.

Weapon:
Human Form: Scythe.
Serpent Form: Jaw and Tail.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » April 2, 2014 12:25pm | Report
All4Games wrote:

Team hero please?

Il write down my weapon and powers when i get home because its gonna be to much to just type out with a phone.

power: bio weapon.

i was infused with a bio weapon virus giving me:

1: superhuman body in the form of strength, dense body and hovering/flight. the strenght allows me to be inhumanly fast in travel though serve's little other use. (its not like sonic or flash super speed.)
2: weapon generation. i can come up with a large veriaty of weapons then i can form from my arm. (a blade arm(for most close combat), a whip arm (long range as well as sweeps), a spiked shield (defense and stagger), spiked hammer fist's (AoE's) and tendrill arms (cc))
3:consume (i consume organic stuff to restore my self and power me up)

weapons: fists

power one: dual wield (i can start comboing my weapon generated weapons using more and more)
power two: fists rage (i force a rage of pure combo's with generated weapon or normal fists)
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » April 2, 2014 8:28pm | Report
I've been trying to stay away from all of these new forum games due to me being busy and honestly due to lack of interest, but considering the theme to this one, I'll have to try it out.

The theme is one I've discussed with friends and such before. Being a comic book fan, it's pretty hard to choose a definite three I would want together, especially without becoming too over powered, but for this, I'm going to have to go with these three:

1. Super human speed (Not as fast as the Flash, but at least fast enough to run around the world/run on water like he can)
2. Size alteration. The ability to shrink from normal size to sub-microscopic sizes and everything in between. Unable to grow in size, just shrink. (Taken from Ray Palmer aka The Atom)
3. Thermokinetic Cryokinesis. The ability to generate and manipulate cold/ice, including freezing and creating objects of ice. This is obtained by actually absorbing heat as energy, thus heat actually strengthening this power. A prolonged exposure without a viable source of energy/heat source severely weakens this power, which means, ironically, prolonged exposure to the cold speeds up the weakening for this power. (Taken from Killer Frost)

Weapon: Ice daggers

Powers: None. Basically just throwing daggers made purely from ice from my third power. (Again, taken from Killer Frost).

As far as team, as much as I want to be on the hero team, the addition of Killer Frost's power and choice of weapon makes it really hard to be a hero, as I am of the DC mindset that superheroes are not supposed to kill unless under extreme circumstances, and this setup screams for killing. So for this, I will be siding with the villains.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }