Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Su Yin and Zaheer Theory - LoK Speculations

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Su Yin and Zaheer Theory - LoK Speculations 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » August 2, 2014 9:05pm | Report
WARNING, there are spoilers until episode 9 of season 3.

So recently during Comic Con 2014, a fan had gotten the image of Su Yin during one of Lin's flashbacks when Su Yin was "traveling the world" and joined a circus. When the fan paused the episode, they got the image of Su Yin and someone who looks like a young Zaheer.

Do you guys remember when Su Yin said, "Who even needs a queen anymore? The whole idea is dated if you ask me." This reiterates what the notion of the Red Lotus is. Also, when Aiwei betrayed the metal clan, her eyes darted left and right.

I don't think Su Yin is evil, but she was a part of the Red Lotus. Then she and Aiwei left together when the Red Lotus started doing extremes ex. kidnapping Korra. However, Aiwei always stayed a part of the group. That's why Su Yin was quite devastated when she found out Aiwei double crossed her. Su Yin probably met Zaheer in the circus, in that picture. It explains why he's very agile and comfortable with his body movements.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » August 2, 2014 9:26pm | Report
a very interesting theory, but also think about the fact that if Su Yin knew Zaheer and just how dangerous he was why should she still send the avatar off after Aiwei with the information that Zaheer and the others were looking for Korra? Something just seems off about Su Yin maybe an Ex Member or still active?. Either way I really want Toph to just show up already, but what if toph got involved with the Red Lotus. Aiwei did say she left the city for a journey to find enlightenment and what do secret societies do, they look for enlightenment.

but here is another theory, I made up. Book 2 made it clear that everyone gets reincarnated after death and only a select few get to go and Live in the spirit world heaven? "Ihor", and only the really bad ones go to hell Fog of lost souls "Zhao". So is it possible that Zaheer is the reincarnation of guru Laghima? it would explain his obsession with him and why he got Air-Bending after Harmonic Convergence.
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » August 5, 2014 7:12pm | Report
He could be, but reincarnations in the avatar series aren't taken lightly. I doubt they'll reveal this information. The only reincarnations the writers share with the audience has been the avatar's, unfortunately.

People can have obsessions without being reincarnated from that person. Take Bolin's fans or the air acolytes.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }