Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

RAGE TIME: What I think about the Kalos Starter evolves

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » RAGE TIME: What I think about the Kalos Starter evolves 21 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » October 3, 2013 8:41am | Report
Spoiler: Click to view
"MaysJedi is the best jedi in Smite, don't deny it."[color=#ff0000][/color]

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » October 3, 2013 3:21pm | Report
****ING PUT UP SPOILERS OR ASK YOU BOTTY HOLE YOU RUINED IT

Edit: Well I looked them up because curiosity killed the cat, and I have to say. They are horrible models. I hate froakies model, and fennekin's is decent if not boring, while chespin is really random.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » October 3, 2013 6:58pm | Report
Spoiler: Click to view
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » October 3, 2013 7:13pm | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

****ING PUT UP SPOILERS OR ASK YOU BOTTY HOLE YOU RUINED IT

Edit: Well I looked them up because curiosity killed the cat, and I have to say. They are horrible models. I hate froakies model, and fennekin's is decent if not boring, while chespin is really random.

:/ sorry.
Well, my topic says Kalos starters, so obviously u'd see spoilers if u clicked.

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » October 3, 2013 7:19pm | Report
It also bugs me that people hate them because the last evolution doesn't match up. Yet, lets take a look at the first starters ever. Hmmm, Bulbasaur, Ivysaur and Venasaur makes sense...ok. Hmm I bet Charmeleon will become an epic giant lizard..what the....where did those wings come from? Why does it have puny arms, Charmeleon was ripped, how is this progression!? Ok, Wartortle looks fancy and majestic, nice to see someone who won't look agressive..>WTF!? Its huge and beastly looking?!?!? Where did those majestic wing thingies go? WHAT!?!??! WHERE DID THOSE F*CKING CANNONS COME FROM!? CANNONS!?!? THAT DOESN"T MAKE SENSE!!!!

nuff said.

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » October 3, 2013 7:35pm | Report
Honestly, their all really bad compared to others I have to say. They just don't follow the evolution paths, design wise, and they don't seem that creative.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » October 3, 2013 9:13pm | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

Honestly, their all really bad compared to others I have to say. They just don't follow the evolution paths, design wise, and they don't seem that creative.

I do have to agree that they don't really seem like they're improving, but moreso just becoming something entirely new.

I hate Delphox's design. They were aiming for some majestic witch/mage like creature, and came out with something that looks underwhelming and incredibly disproportionate.

Greninja will probably my choice this generation. I would've like some bubbles to be honest, but I still feel like they managed to maintain that quick, stealthy and sleek design that Frogadier introduced, which is good.

Chesnaught... All I can say is...

The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » October 3, 2013 9:59pm | Report
That's like the best way to describe it. Tough I still think I'm gonna go with Fennikin, just hope I get a girl starter, for the love of god.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » October 3, 2013 10:47pm | Report
did u guys even read what I just said? f*ck this. I'am not going on anything pokemon related till everyone stops being retarted.

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » October 4, 2013 1:59am | Report
I like their final evolutions. It fit's them. Froakie is a rogue and part brigadier and greninja looks like a ninja who is saying "i will kill before you even make 1 step".

Fenniken is my least favorite. When from a fennik fox to a witch to a real sorceress. A bit to much change. But as a seperate disighn this is my favorite form of the fenniken line. Looks like a high sorceress saying "and you think you can even touch me?"

Chesin turned out as i expect after i found out he was based on a paladin. His fat *** bursted out of that shell and became a good looking tank that would say "***** you in the wrong neibourgh hood"
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }