Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

pokemon RP! now lets make it.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » pokemon RP! now lets make it. 47 posts - page 3 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » June 1, 2014 3:46pm | Report
And by the way, I must discuss more details about it with you, All4, since it looks like we are going to the Mystery Dungeon aproach.

One thing I would like to state before we even start it, is that I think, to improve the experience in this RP, is that Pokemon level up just like in the normal Pokemon games.

Ex: You start as the Pokemon you want. But to evolve, or you must level up( depending of the Pokemon) or with Stones( that you can get from random chests in the Dungeon).

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » June 1, 2014 6:55pm | Report
I vote on DJs idea. I just want Blatoise.

GIVE ME MAH MEGATOISE
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » June 2, 2014 8:51am | Report
Sorry to be that fuy, but All4Games, we still need the times you're available in this tourney thread. A 400 gem prize has been added.
/end of generic message

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » June 2, 2014 9:05am | Report
Dark Jaw wrote:

And by the way, I must discuss more details about it with you, All4, since it looks like we are going to the Mystery Dungeon aproach.

One thing I would like to state before we even start it, is that I think, to improve the experience in this RP, is that Pokemon level up just like in the normal Pokemon games.

Ex: You start as the Pokemon you want. But to evolve, or you must level up( depending of the Pokemon) or with Stones( that you can get from random chests in the Dungeon).

No. I don't want to be a male Kirlia, at ANY point in time. Even in-game, I give my male kirlias rare candies until they become gallades. Too much embarrasment.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » June 2, 2014 9:55am | Report
talenhiem dont worry.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » June 2, 2014 2:22pm | Report
So, I can't wait to play this. Me and All4 are making the rules and what not. It might start tonight, I really have no clue.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » June 2, 2014 2:33pm | Report
...but I won't be able to be on tonight... D:

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » June 2, 2014 2:43pm | Report
It wont start tonight. Pandr and me still have to write all of the rules down and what not.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » June 2, 2014 3:10pm | Report
If I'm not in the Squirtle evolutionary line, **** will be rained down from the skies.
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KillingCreations » June 3, 2014 12:25am | Report
Ii'l join too with JeffTheKillerBear.

KillingCreations

Notable (1)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }