Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Saphire Mega Pokemon Speculation Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Saphire Mega Pokemon Speculation Thread 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » May 10, 2014 4:39pm | Report
Right, we all know that there are going to be new Megas. This thread is for speculation on their movesets, abilities, changes, and whatnot.

For example: "Mega Bidoof will look like this."

How would Groudon and Kyogre be changed? How can you upgrade Drought and Drizzle? (I think maybe their megas will now be the only permanent weather in the game, with the recent weather changes. It seems fitting.) Maybe Groundon would get something like Terra-something, so he actually gets a bonus on his ground STABs.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » May 10, 2014 6:16pm | Report
Agreed on the Groundon point. And then, Kyogre could get a similar ability, but with water type moves. This could synergy so well with both of them.

And Rayquaza? Do any of you think he might get an mega evolution? I'm also hoping for Mega Metagrosss...

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » May 10, 2014 6:46pm | Report
Well, it's hard to improve on Air Lock. It's pretty much pure anti-weather.

Hmm, I wonder if they'll introduce Pokemon with multiple abilities. That might be one way to buff Rayquaza without just a stat increase, which is honestly kind of boring.

"Ozone: All effects of weather are eliminated. Electric and Ice-type attacks deal halved damage."

This would be like Air Lock + Thick Fat for flying types. And coincidentally, Flying/Dragon types.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » May 11, 2014 12:09am | Report
If they get mega's i don't think it will be ability changing but type changing/gaining.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » May 11, 2014 4:40pm | Report
Well, Rayquaza already has two types. Maybe Kyogre would be Water/Electric-type (it knows Thunder, after all), and Groudon would be Ground/Fire?

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » May 11, 2014 10:45pm | Report
Since kyogre has always had type advantage i think he would lose that to groundon in mega
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }