Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Personality Disorder Test Round 3

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Personality Disorder Test Round 3 16 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 23, 2014 2:18pm | Report
You can access the test here.

Categories

Eccentric Personality Disorders: Paranoid, Schizoid, Schizotypal

Individuals with these disorders often appear odd or peculiar.

Paranoid Personality Disorder - individual generally tends to interpret the actions of others as threatening; preoccupied with suspiciousness/paranoia. They are stuck between their need for others and their mistrust of others.

Schizoid Personality Disorder - individual generally detached from social relationships, and shows a narrow range of emotional expression in various social settings; emotional zombies who stopped feeling due to trauma(s) and/or can't feel due to organic depression

Schizotypal Personality Disorder - individual is uncomfortable in close relationships, has thought or perceptual distortions, and peculiarities of behavior; preoccupied with seeing themselves and/or the world as strange/odd

Dramatic Personality Disorders: Antisocial, Borderline, Histrionic, and Narcissistic

Individuals with these disorders have intense, unstable emotions, distorted self-perception, and/or behavioral impulsiveness.

Antisocial Personality Disorder - individual shows a pervasive disregard for, and violation of, the rights of others; Preoccupied with disdain/contempt for others and often a need for control/power over others.

Borderline Personality Disorder - individual shows a generalized pattern of instability in interpersonal relationships, self-image, and observable emotions, and significant impulsiveness. Core issue is an inability to regulate emotions.

Histrionic Personality Disorder - individual often displays excessive emotionality and attention seeking in various contexts. They tend to overreact to other people, and are often perceived as shallow and self-centered. Core issue is attention addiction.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder - individual has a grandiose view of themselves, a need for admiration, and a lack of empathy that begins by early adulthood and is present in various situations. These individuals are very demanding in their relationships. Core issue is entitlement.

Anxious Personality Disorders: Avoidant, Dependent, Obsessive-Compulsive

Individuals with these disorders often appear anxious or fearful.

Avoidant Personality Disorder - individual is socially inhibited, feels inadequate, and is oversensitive to criticism. Core issue is an inability to resolve their codependent need for connection with their codependent fear of rejection and/or discomfort/anxiety around others.

Dependent Personality Disorder - individual shows an extreme need to be taken care of that leads to fears of separation, and passive and clinging behavior. Core issue is the need to be parented by others (i.e. avoid growing up / becoming self-sufficient).

Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder - individual is preoccupied with orderliness, perfectionism, and control at the expense of flexibility, openness, and efficiency. Core issue is mental and behavioral rigidity/inflexibility.

My result

My result last year:

It's interesting to see how different it is (especially Histrionic - dayum that flipped completely, apparently), although the questions were admittedly significantly different from what they were last year.

Edit: Looking over it again, the average web score for everything except histrionic remained exactly the same, while the average histrionic went from 35% to 52%. wus goin on hur

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Janitsu » November 23, 2014 2:40pm | Report

narcissitsu

Janitsu

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » November 23, 2014 3:28pm | Report
Last time:

Paranoid |||||||||||||| 54%
Schizoid |||||||||| 38%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||| 58%
Antisocial |||||||||||||| 58%
Borderline |||||| 22%
Histrionic |||||| 26%
Narcissistic |||||||||| 34%
Avoidant |||||||||| 34%
Dependent |||||||||||| 50%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||| 42%

This time:

Paranoid |||||| 29%
Schizoid |||||||||| 37%
Schizotypal |||||||||||| 50%
Antisocial |||||||||| 40%
Borderline |||||||||| 32%
Histrionic |||| 15%
Narcissistic |||||||||| 36%
Avoidant |||||| 25%
Dependent |||||| 26%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||| 36%

Quite a few changes. Might be true, but then, I was never all that good at taking these personality tests when it gives you five choices to choose from, based on how true something is. Either way, the changes might not be exact, but it should still be a decent representation.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Latest Legend » November 23, 2014 3:32pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:
I find it really weird how many questions they had on maternal/paternal relationships. Oh well.
Yeah, me too. Especially since there's no connection with the Oedipous/Elektra complex in the list as far as I can tell.

I'm not really into these "tests" that allows computers (or anyone, really) to automagically analyze you based on just a few questions. For example, I think I should have a lot higher score in obsessive-compulsive disorder.

I still think it's interesting though, and to read the descriptions and recognize my own behavior in it makes me meet myself in a funny way. Thanks for sharing!

Latest Legend

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » November 23, 2014 3:32pm | Report
Paranoid |||||||||||| 43%
Schizoid |||||| 30%
Schizotypal |||||||||||||| 51%
Antisocial |||||||||| 33%
Borderline |||||||||||| 50%
Histrionic |||||||||||||| 51%
Narcissistic |||||||||||||| 58%
Avoidant |||||||||| 36%
Dependent |||||||||||| 43%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||||||||| 43%

I find it really weird how many questions they had on maternal/paternal relationships. Oh well. Weird how I'm basically half everything - there's nothing I definitely am and nothing I'm definitely not. Weird.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 23, 2014 3:34pm | Report
I agree. Last time there weren't any of those questions. Looks like a Freudian took over control of the site, haha.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » November 23, 2014 4:49pm | Report
Apparently I'm extremely dependent, avoidant, and paranoid. Sounds about right to be honest.

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HammaSmite » November 23, 2014 6:02pm | Report
Well... Here are the results lol

(unknown embed type)(unknown embed type)
random thanatos main has appeared
    Attack
    Kill Secure
    Run
    Catch

HammaSmite

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » November 23, 2014 6:17pm | Report
Personality Disorder Test Results

Paranoid |||||||||||||||| 66% 50%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 66% 40%
Schizotypal |||||||||| 40% 56%
Antisocial |||||||||||||||| 66% 46%
Borderline |||||||||||||| 55% 45%
Histrionic |||||||||| 40% 52%
Narcissistic |||| 19% 40%
Avoidant |||||||||||||||||||| 88% 48%
Dependent |||||||||||||||||| 72% 44%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||| 30% 45%

The dependent part is a bit inaccurate, though primarily due to the explanation they give for it. I don't have a need to be taken care of, but I have a philosophy of "why do something when somebody else can just as easily do it for you". Some of the results are also probably inaccurate since I didn't know how to answer some of the questions, or didn't have an answer for them.

I also took the famous leader test. Apparently I'm Hitler.
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » November 23, 2014 6:36pm | Report

Personality Disorder Test Results

Paranoid |||||||||||||||| 66% 50%
Schizoid |||||||||||||||| 66% 40%
Schizotypal |||||||||| 40% 56%
Antisocial |||||||||||||||| 66% 46%
Borderline |||||||||||||| 55% 45%
Histrionic |||||||||| 40% 52%
Narcissistic |||| 19% 40%
Avoidant |||||||||||||||||||| 88% 48%
Dependent |||||||||||||||||| 72% 44%
Obsessive-Compulsive |||||| 30% 45%

The dependent part is a bit inaccurate, though primarily due to the explanation they give for it. I don't have a need to be taken care of, but I have a philosophy of "why do something when somebody else can just as easily do it for you". Some of the results are also probably inaccurate since I didn't know how to answer some of the questions, or didn't have an answer for them.

I also took the famous leader test. Apparently I'm Hitler.

Your results were almost the exact same as mine. We could be bros mang.

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }