Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

*OFFtopic* PUBG (Player Unknown's Battlegrounds) - road to chicken dinner

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » *OFFtopic* PUBG (Player Unknown's Battlegrounds) - road to chicken dinner 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BenskyGaming » October 4, 2017 10:06am | Report
Hey guys,

got a bit different upload this time. I started playing PUBG a while ago and thought I could record some gameplay as well. Not sure if any of you is into that game or the battle royal theme in general, so please let me know in the comments since I don't want to waste your time.

Of course I hope you enjoy and as always - let me know if anyone wants to queue together

Cheers

>

>
Please be so kind to support the channel and come join the discord group - much appreciated:

-> Discord
-> YouTube
-> Twitter
-> Facebook

BenskyGaming

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by overld1 » October 4, 2017 10:14am | Report
I'm starting to like PUBG more, but I don't want to pay $30.00 for it. I joined your discord earlier so i hope we would have some fun times there.

overld1

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BenskyGaming » October 4, 2017 3:42pm | Report
Hey mate, saw it and gave you access as well - just need to reconnect once I believe to be active. I am quite tied up with work at the moment, but just stick around and see when online - happy to play some rounds together!

BenskyGaming

Notable (4)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }