Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Multiplayer games that don't turn you off with idiots.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Multiplayer games that don't turn you off with idiots. 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » February 23, 2015 10:54pm | Report
Can anyone give any? Obviously all MOBAs are full of idiots, can't go without a day of one game with that "I'm new." feeding BS. Or TK (Team killing) trolls in FPS. Or the general trolls in almost every game.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » February 23, 2015 11:07pm | Report
osu!

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » February 24, 2015 12:27am | Report
I'd barely call osu multiplayer. It's similar to calling guitar hero multiplayer. It's 1v1 and there's no interaction between participants.

But that's kind of the problem.

Any game that has easy to access interaction (usually through in game chat), or has multiple people playing at the same time instead of 1v1, yields relatively toxic environments. And it's not that everyone's toxic, it's that we, through darwinian selection, focus on negatives as a society and species MUCH more than the positives.

You have 8 people in a moba who are decently well mannered, and you'll pratically ignore it. That 9th other person who's even slightly toxic will be the focus of all your attention. It's a survival trait - it's not as important to find the happy things as to avoid the negative things. (Happy meaning superfluous, we obviously don't ignore things like food or shelter).

Thus...no matter what MMO game you play, there WILL be idiots and toxic players, and we WILL focus on them, no matter how big a percentage of the players are nice people.

My suggestion, regardless? Diablo 3, Minecraft Servers, and maybe some online Left for Dead. If you're looking for solely a good time, cooperative games are the way to go. When you're facing other players in any form of strategic or physical combat through games, you are going to face grief, because no one ever likes to be directly beaten by another human player. If you're losing to a computer, they were designed that way, and can't gloat, and won't make you feel as bad as losing to another human player, who, well, outplayed you.

If you're still looking for PvP multiplayer games that don't have idiots, I don't actually know what to tell you. maybe pick up an MMORPG like WoW or something.

(Also teamkilling only exists in hardcore versions of most FPS games, so, yeah.)
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » February 24, 2015 6:34am | Report
Only games I can recommend you are co-op. warframe is a good one (but noobs will still let you suffer in survivals or defenses)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FunnyBunny » March 4, 2015 10:04am | Report
Oh, I have a bunch of them.

-Demon Souls
-Dark Souls
-Dark Souls II
-Guild Wars 2
-Gmod
-CS:GO
-World of warcraft
-Chivalry
-Any call of duty game ever made
-Any battlefield game ever made
-and of course people who play Lego Star wars III on the Wii and don't know what they're doing.

Now if you're looking for genuine games.

-Left for dead 2 *You're literally a god.*
-Mass effect 3 *Very rare to find ******s considering everyone goes Geth Juggernaught or some other op class.*
-Kingdoms of amalure: Reckoning *Just interesting overall 6.5/10*
-Evolve *4v1 is pretty fun*
-Portal 1 and 2
wut r u casul?

FunnyBunny

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }