Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Korra book 3 heading for cancellation maybe?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Korra book 3 heading for cancellation maybe? 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » August 2, 2014 6:17pm | Report
Okay so no one panic but the reminder of book 3 will most likely not be airing on Nickelodeon, but rather it's website Nick.com

One of the reasons for this may have been because the show was rushed to air when a few episodes were leaked online and then they received low view counts due to no one knowing they were even airing. And Nickelodeon would rather have that time slot filled with complete **** like "Every witch way" "Sam and Cat" or what ever mind-less, poorly written, badly acted, money grabbing garbage they put out nowadays instead.

But the new episode is out on Nick's website and it was awesome.

So to keep the show going strong and to ensure a book 4 everyone should really go check it out since Nick has uploaded all the episodes to date for free viewing on their site.
Episode 9 awesomeness
Spoiler: Click to view

Thought it may be worth it to start a new thread to talk about the possibility of the series cancellation then bring it up in one of the older and many other Korra threads
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » August 2, 2014 8:51pm | Report
Korra isn't going to be cancelled. Book 4 is already paid for and created.

I agree, episode 9 was a really great episode. I've literally seen every Korra video on youtube about speculations, reviews, etc. Korra was my go-to when SMITEFire went down for a bit xD.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » August 2, 2014 9:06pm | Report
well it's reassuring that season 4 is paid for and good to go.

I was just mostly worried that shoving it all online and taking it off the air was a death sentence. I'm really hoping however that season 3 will just carry over to season 4 with only 4 episodes left I would rather see a longer more thought out story then just start all over with a new story for season 4.
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }