Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Just a Little Question (to Mowen especially)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Just a Little Question (to Mowen especially) 15 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » June 3, 2014 5:27am | Report
Is Arka the only banned user list for behavior. From this read, mowen said that nobody ever got banned, not even asmoday. I'm not really sure if arka is actually banned or not (he just say it from another account. But i think he is the only one that got banned

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » June 3, 2014 5:29am | Report
Any reason to bring this up again?

Well, yes, Arka's ban was meant to only be a 1 week ban, but he kept on making alternate accounts that I believe we ended up banning him for longer.

From what I can recall, he is the only one to be banned so far.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » June 3, 2014 5:37am | Report
Not an important reason, i just like to study about smitefire history (i'm more interested in this than school's history). I just got reminded of it from reading that post mowen wrote in the thread that i link above

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 3, 2014 10:03am | Report
Probably wrong thread but since you mentioned history of smite, where is m4xiimus? I saw him last year but now he is gone??
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » June 3, 2014 10:17am | Report
Max plays on LoL more than smite now, says smite is hard on his computer. I play with him a lot on league though
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » June 3, 2014 10:34am | Report
Who the hell is Akra? Did I miss something?

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » June 3, 2014 11:20am | Report

Who the hell is Akra? Did I miss something?

He caused drama, now he's banned. We really shouldn't bring topic up what's in the past should be left in the past.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » June 3, 2014 11:47am | Report
UnknownPandr wrote:

He caused drama, now he's banned. We really shouldn't bring topic up what's in the past should be left in the past.

Oh come on, just tell me what happened. I really wanna know now (if you don't want to help me that is fine and you don't have to reply, but please don't put off others towards explaining the situation to me)

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » June 3, 2014 11:56am | Report
Nothing much. From what I remember, he was, while a tad illiterate, very involved for a couple months. Something happened, I can't remember what, but he got into a HUGE argument over something about his thread or something being deleted/moved for being posted in the wrong area and being very off topic. A huge argument ensued, with him being angry at the mods and admins, and many arguments in several threads breaking out, resulting in him being banned and creating other accounts on smitefire. He hasn't been back since.

That's the story.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » June 3, 2014 11:59am | Report
Yea I think we are handling it like he was a terrorist.

Gamers can talk online but they wouldn't dare say anything irl. Unless they're phsyco o.0
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }