Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hearthstone. Anyone else want to play?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Hearthstone. Anyone else want to play? 21 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 29, 2013 6:10pm | Report
Well if you like card games and anything Warcraft related. You'll love this! But I think it's to late for any beta sign up since this dec it's going to be open. And I beta-sign up like... months ago and NOW i got a key lol.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » November 30, 2013 5:56am | Report
You do not need to like Warcraft or Yu-Gi-Oh to like hearthstone.
It's way different, but kinda pay 2 win. Gold is really expensive tbh.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 30, 2013 6:09am | Report
Silv3rX wrote:

You do not need to like Warcraft or Yu-Gi-Oh to like hearthstone.
It's way different, but kinda pay 2 win. Gold is really expensive tbh.

I'm actually enjoying it without having to spend a single coin. I have yet to have all the classes but I'm winning most of my games so far. One game your OP the next you have the most **** hand on you. The next you're at a stand off, both of you are card hungry at the end. lol. Once I get to area I'll be able to get cards and Dusts I think.

Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » November 30, 2013 6:13am | Report
Well you need to win 5 games in arena to break even, since it costs so much to enter.
And later on you are really gonna need to spend money, since there are some combos that are simply way too op and unbeatable with the standard stuff.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 30, 2013 6:21am | Report
Silv3rX wrote:

Well you need to win 5 games in arena to break even, since it costs so much to enter.
And later on you are really gonna need to spend money, since there are some combos that are simply way too op and unbeatable with the standard stuff.

One way to do it is. Get rid of the cards that you find useless. Turn them into dust and make the cards you DO need to make you OP. But really it's mostly about luck. So not always you'll see your OP combos at the first few minutes of the game. I've seen a lot of players that have that "OP" combos and yet 2-3 games they get out lucked or have terrible luck that no matter how many Arcane intellect they use, they get the most useless cards they got in their deck. Just space fillers lol.

A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » November 30, 2013 6:25am | Report
What I mean is that there are no space fillers in good decks. Your hand doesn't matter later on, you can almost always win with those decks.

Just saying
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 30, 2013 6:37am | Report
Silv3rX wrote:

What I mean is that there are no space fillers in good decks. Your hand doesn't matter later on, you can almost always win with those decks.

Just saying

Well I'll learn more with experience. If I ever make it to the tops without even spending a cent. I'll be sure to brag about it. Lol.

A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Trickytickler » December 17, 2013 2:42pm | Report
Ah, Hearthstone. The bane of my existence. Have waited for a beta key since April, and still nothing. One of my friends signed up a week ago and he got his key a couple of days later. It's unfair, unfair i tell you!

Trickytickler

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 17, 2013 3:20pm | Report
It must be randomized. I signed up a few months ago and I finally got mine late November.

A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » December 17, 2013 3:23pm | Report
The game is pretty much Full Sustain Priests, Aggro/Giant Mages, and Milling Deck Rogues.
Have fun playing against 3 viable decks. >.>
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }