Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Genwunners,Cloppers and Ragers,Oh My!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Genwunners,Cloppers and Ragers,Oh My!! 16 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » April 8, 2013 10:34am | Report
I wish I could find a fandom that doesn't have annoying problems I always get with fandoms. There always has to be something that pisses me off in a fandom..just something! I can't talk about Pokemon without some "nerd" girl wearing a Pikachu shirt saying "Gen 1 is ownly gen and Pikachu and Charizard ar best pokemans!". I just want to incinerate people like that. Then I have the brony fandom whining like little wussies about the 3rd season finale or whining about how everyone hates them just because they're "different". I always tell bronies the reason why we are hated is because we keep shoving the show down everyone's throat like a religous zealot,But bronies still don't get it and fight trolls off by saying"waah,love and tolerate!"...wow, that sure showed him. Then you got Moba community...good god, ragers constantly quitting and people dissing complete strangers! I find it funny that the ragers who diss the team are mostly the ones who effing suck as well! Talk about massive hypocrites! Welp, I just let out all my b*tchitude out and feel better. Sigh...I have to live with it I guess...
"MaysJedi is the best jedi in Smite, don't deny it."[color=#ff0000][/color]

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » April 8, 2013 10:37am | Report
Not sure if troll or serious. Pleaz give more details on situashunz

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » April 8, 2013 10:44am | Report
ElGrizz wrote:

Not sure if troll or serious. Pleaz give more details on situashunz

I'am serious with a side of jokes. To sum it up, every fandom for me has those types of people within the fandom that ruin it. Pokemon: Genwunners(people who only liked 1st gen and get really d*ckish about it), Bronies: The stereotypical brony that is annoying and whines about how bronies are being treated badly because they believe people are intolerant. MOBAs: Ragers and people who are generally rude and call people noobs and are just complete a holes.

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » April 8, 2013 10:47am | Report
Yeah but there has to be those people in all areas or else there would be no one to rally against, and create brotherhood. :D

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » April 8, 2013 10:49am | Report
I will still incinerate them all >:)

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » April 8, 2013 12:09pm | Report
Personally, I consider Gen 2 of Pokémon to be the best, and I absolutely despise the MLP fandom for so many reasons. But I'm not here to rant about my opinions.

This is just the way fandoms are, and always will be any time it gets big. The larger the fandom, the more likely there will be "annoying problems" cropping up within it.

This is why I personally feel the best thing to not associate yourself with a fandom. For example, I love most of the Final Fantasy games (except for that piece of **** they call FFXIII, hate you so much!), but the fandom is just really atrocious to the point it makes me want to be ashamed I like the series. I'm talking about people who feel that Square-Enix can do no wrong, and consider any other JRPG series to be the spawn of the devil. In order to make myself feel better for playing these games, I claim no ties to the fandom.

Another thing you should do is to find people who do share your interests, but are not fan-rabid about them either. I actually hang around with a circle of friends who share my interests in JRPGs and Nintendo-era classics, and we have a lot of fun discussing them. We share a lot of things and introduce each other to new stuff now and then that we wouldn'tve thought about before, so it's really worked out for me.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » April 9, 2013 1:45am | Report
Sunfall wrote:

Personally, I consider Gen 2 of Pokémon to be the best, and I absolutely despise the MLP fandom for so many reasons. But I'm not here to rant about my opinions.

Its ok to think a specific gen is best to you, its just these nostalgia zealots treat 1st gen was best just because newer things are dumb because they're new. I personally have 2nd gen as least favorite but only because the Johto region is kinda boring landscape compared to other regions with varying landscapes.Also, I never knew FF fans that you described thought other RPGs just blew just because they're not FF.

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » April 10, 2013 1:39pm | Report
You just don't understand the great depth of My Little Pony. It has intricate characters and jokes that speak to an adult audience, but is also suitable and fun for kids. Not like there's every been any show like that before!!!

Yes, the extremists and zealots ruin everything for the rest of the fans / party members.

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » April 14, 2013 2:31am | Report
I understand the awesomness that is Celestia and her colorfull world she made from the rainbow uterus. I just can't stand people treating it like a religion and rubbing it in everyone's face. Although, Bronies have done a lot of good things in the fandom like the Toys for Tots donations,KiKI donations and a bunch of other stuff I always see posted on Equestria Daily.Thanks to the worst of the fandom, thats the only part people see. No surprise people notice the bad only, human nature I guess,Just like how a child will most likely know about Hitler and Osama before knowing about Gahndi and Churchill.

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » April 14, 2013 3:02am | Report
Am I the only one here that don't play Pokemon and watch My Little Pony? And about MOBA community, smitefire is good. The administrator and some members are good and nice (I'm new). I only wish they are more active to delete bad guides :D

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }