Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Gaming Laptop

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Gaming Laptop 13 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » August 7, 2013 3:38pm | Report
Ok, so I haven't been playing much Smite lately, because I have a bad laptop for gaming. I
L play smite maybe once or twice after each paths so I can try a new god. So I'm looking for a new computer, and I have one in mind, granted its 1,800. If anybody has any ideas, or recommendations on a laptop that would be wonderful. I'm looking for a laptop in the 800-1,00 dollar range. And yes I know that the one I have chosen is way over that, but I don't really care. So thanks in advance for any help!

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tooonah » August 8, 2013 3:06pm | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

Ok, so I haven't been playing much Smite lately, because I have a bad laptop for gaming. I
L play smite maybe once or twice after each paths so I can try a new god. So I'm looking for a new computer, and I have one in mind, granted its 1,800. If anybody has any ideas, or recommendations on a laptop that would be wonderful. I'm looking for a laptop in the 800-1,00 dollar range. And yes I know that the one I have chosen is way over that, but I don't really care. So thanks in advance for any help!

I don't personally know a lot about laptops, but http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1328982-Good-laptop-for-gaming-1300-budget seems like what you are looking for, more or less. You can just search back a few pages and I'm sure you will be able to find something might be closer to what you are looking for.

Tooonah

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » August 8, 2013 4:15pm | Report
Ok thanks.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tooonah » August 8, 2013 5:41pm | Report
Np, wish I could help more : /

Tooonah

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » August 8, 2013 6:59pm | Report
Check out xoptic.com. From experience its a pretty good website, I got my computer there. Just be sure to read all its information, because there are some amazing computers you can get for 1800 but they don't look much, so don't be fooled and keep your options wide open.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lrv7795 » August 8, 2013 9:03pm | Report
I have the ASUS G75VX. I bought mine from best buy for $1250, but I looked and idt they sell it anymore. The G75VW has more ram but costs about $1550. IMO it's the best gaming laptop for its price. If you can find any G75 series computer for around $1250 you won't be disappointed. I can play Crysis 3 on ultra settings.

Plus it looks like a stealth bomber!

The only real downside is that it has an integrated graphics card (most laptops do) which means you cannot upgrade the graphics card as the next generation comes out. The plus side is you get more fps with the integrated card, however.

Lrv7795

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » August 8, 2013 10:42pm | Report
Yeah, so I'm not a big computer guy, like tech wise, so I don't care much about upgrading, just buying a final product, so I guess integrated is fine. The one I was looking at originally was an Alienware 14

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » August 9, 2013 4:34am | Report
It has good graphics and all but its really for appeal. There are tons of computers for that prices that are way better.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » August 11, 2013 9:57pm | Report
Yeah, I know when you buy an alienware, your really buying the brand name more the anything. Sorry for not responding, I was on vacation and had no wifi.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » August 12, 2013 7:22pm | Report
Ugh this sucks. So there is a computer I found that I want, and right now ere is this sale going on for it that ends in two days, with the sale it is 999 dollars (w/o tax of course) and without it is 1,369 dollars. It sucks because I don't have enough money to get it and I can't talk my parents into buying it. Or at least buy half of it and me the other half.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }