Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Final Unoffical rap before launch (and a fake rapper from my town)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Final Unoffical rap before launch (and a fake rapper from my town) 12 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 10, 2013 9:39pm | Report
This is the last time I will do this : I'm asking everyone on the forum for their view, even if you don't like rap its cool
"
I'll cut the story short, Comparing me to this guy from my town what do you think. We both rap and he is more famous but also famous for being known as "****" while some others think its good. Okay this is my final unoffical rap I will ever post up here or on youtube. To sum it up I have $1000 studio equipment that I can use to record, this is just a recording meaning I didn't spend 1 day recording it making it sound nice like the quality you would hear on the radio, did this on purpose because I just wanted to see the thoughts of comparing me to this other guy/group from my town.

I personally dislike them very strongly not because of the material even though I hate that too, but in the video he is shown going to parts of our town and in his video if you click on 2:35 you will see him standing a hood which is THE PROJECTS I LIVE IN. The reason why I dislike him is because he is repping my hood when he doesn't even live here and hes such as scared *** that the building you see in the video IS NEAR THE EXIT of the hood meaning its on the edge where you leave the hood (basically he was too scared to walk into the hood so he sat near the end of it to make it look like hes gangsta)

I personally think I am better than him but thats all opinionated.
For some more info he has connections to where he can record in booths from actual known rappers, his connections is basically the only real reason he has any small fame to his name from my town because other than that I think hes not good IMO.

I just want to hear what people think from across the world, people on this forum are across the world. You don't have to say I am better just because I am on the forum its okay if you don't like it just say so, I don't expect most people to like rap either.

That being said if I was to record "radio quality songs" and we had equal quality songs who do you personally think is better him or me? Oh and like always I will take the video down after a while because I never put anything up that I am not promoting or made a 100% quality product
2014 is the year I will start trying to sell/promote things, basically all this time I have been building myself up and building material so that I have a foundation before I go out and put things out.

WANT TO KNOW ABOUT WHERE ICEN LIVES?

Since you seen the projects that I live in in his video, its called "beirerwood" also called "Bwood" by others, if you think ICEN is joking you can read the comment section in his video and you will see where the commenters talk about their friends dying in my hood. That is why I like guns, this should hopefully clarify things about me and why I talk about guns like I do and why I act like I do so you know I am not some random lyer.

Here is his main "tiny famous" video that has been up around town, he recorded this at full quality and took time to make it sound good obviously because he is promoting it
This is me, obviously I don't feel like making this radio quality because I am only showing it to you guys for an opinion so I don't have to. EDIT: Don't watch this one instead watch the upgraded video I put below because this is in 240p low quality sound and its not as upgraded as the video below, trust me you can tell the difference.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deathsession » December 11, 2013 2:30am | Report
Idc for rap. Not my thing. Most seems to be too repetitive. Good rap imo is supposed to tell a story, that's where it came from.

So that being, I liked yours better. I couldn't stand hearing him say UT every other word.
Plus his voice is kinda.. bad..

Edit: Not to come off as a rap hater. It's a good genre, but it's hard to find good legitimate stuff. Call me white. But I think Eminems still the greatest..

Deathsession

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 11, 2013 2:52am | Report
Well in the rap genre there are lets say "groups" or "styles" of rap. Some think that rap is about telling stories (2pac mostly known for this), then there are those who think rap is all about coming up with cleaver lines or being more lyrical (eminem, cassidy, lloyd banks), then there are those who just rap about money, cars ect (tyga, ect) then there are those who just rap gangsta (50 cent probably the most known gansta rapper)
But then there are those who mix all of it together like eminem, you will still hear him talking about being a gangster and shooting people but he can also make other songs.

Me I personally lean more towards the "lyrical group/gangsterish" only because I grew up listening to that so its engraved in my brain.

Eminem is NOT my favorite rapper but he is the best. People who think 2pac/biggie are the best only say that because its a trend to say that and also because they are dead. If eminem was to die right now he would be known as the best rapper. My fav rapper is lloyd banks which is in Gunit but my point is that I know why eminem is the best.
He can:
- make a song about being gangsta
- make a song about drugs
- make a song about sadness
- make a song with no cursing
- make a radio song that is playable on the radio
- make songs about murdering his wife
- make a song saying he slaps ******s across the face
- make a song saying he sucks his dads ****

My point is that he literally can rap about sucking **** and will still be liked.
Eminem unlike even my fav rappers hasn't faded much, he still makes songs that the public listens to, almost all of his songs people will listen to, and since he raps about everything he draws in a large crowd.

I don't know if there are so called "groups" or "lanes" in other genres but there are broken down trees within rap, some people want to be lyrical and consider anything not lyrical garbage where others think if you can't make a radio song you are worst then them. :D

The best part is how in the video they stand in front of rim shops to act like they own the rims lolol

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 11, 2013 2:57am | Report
By the way, you have to use headphones for my video because I didn't mess with the video to make it for speakers/laptop speakers. Oh never mind thats freaking stupid....

I guess youtube must mess up the quality either that or windows movie maker does, because I have the same audio file from that video on my desktop but without the video and the audio file is 10x clearer and the has more bass,ect.

I guess that windows movie maker/youtube lowers quality/volume when you upload things?
Because the overall loudness is low as hell on youtube compared to it before I uploaded it.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » December 11, 2013 4:16am | Report
Jay-Z, Tupac, Biggie - Those are classics and Jay-Z got better rap skills than tupac and biggie together, but that doesn't mean that Tupac and Biggie aren't the greatest rappers of all time.
My personal favorite is Eminem anyway, simply because of songs like Stan, Mockingbird, Lose yourself, till I collapse and when I'm gone

Now to you Icen - The video is obviously **** and the audio too, but you just wanted to show us how you do stuff it doesn't matter anyway. And to be honest, you don't even sound bad. It all rhymes it all sounds kinda good. The problem is that everything you say is ******** and doesn't even mean anything. It seems that you put together random words together that rhyme.
It is mainstream rap style.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 11, 2013 4:42am | Report
I actually figured out why that video sounds the way it does lol.
Its because its only in 240p no wonder derp :D I just noticed that I have to set the settings to ALLOW my audio to be of better quality other wise it will lower the quality of everything when you upload it to youtube.

Okay guys here you go, I uploaded this in 720p so it SHOULD sound more high quality and you SHOULD be able to tell that it sounds better. Forgot that gay video you just watched and listen to this, its Crystal clear now. I took of the beat and even mixed the vocals a bit to make them more clear.

Oh and for those who have ears, pay attention to the video and see if you can tell the difference because you SHOULD be able to tell the difference of quality.

I'm not just saying random words... here is the full 2nd Verse that was NOT in this video and its higher quality (and yes I can up the quality even more but I don't feel like spending another 1 hour) I need to turn that whisper down though I made it too loud, if you pay attention you will hear it.

How do you think the quality is now?

Don't be mad that I'm writen it nice, and
grab a knife, fighting wit icen
get me out the studio,
I'll light up the mic, cause I'm lightnin.
I'm so conductive betta hold ya ground micin,
cause I'm vikin, climbin up that hill you ain't hikin.
I rhyme in the lab wit a mag, I see you through the window, clap a gat,
I'm coming out, packin the mac, that'll flip you like a acrobat.
see ya clothes rip on that, bullet holes in ya back,
now ya dead, come back to ya grave just to skip on that...
go get a 6 pack, and sip yac, I'm sick scrap,
I'm throwin up on this sick rap, you feelin sick then sit baaack.
you think you spit rap, naaah dog you spit ****,
I'm lyrically betta, therefor all ya ***** whack.

Then chorus comes
so if you skip that video to 1:18 you can clearly hear the upgrade I did.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 11, 2013 5:34am | Report
Triple Post going Stronk

This is all I want you to see, I have the first video above in the quality that is was when I started this thread and now I have the song upgraded to like 20x better quality and tell me its not a big difference.

Play this video at 0:10-0:18 then stop the video
**** QUALITY

Now witness my godly upgrade, listen how damn sexy it is now compared to that ****! I only spent 30 minutes upgrading it, now imagine what you can do in a full day.
I'M THE GREATEST QUALITY

The sad thing is this isn't even the best quality possible

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » December 11, 2013 10:13am | Report
Sounds good
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » December 11, 2013 10:44am | Report
so that is your voice
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 11, 2013 1:58pm | Report
All4Games wrote:

so that is your voice
kind of, I say kind of because your voice actually changes depending on how you record.
That probably didn't make much sense but I am saying that on certain beats and certain days you record makes your voice sound different.

Mainly because you put 2-4 voices on top of your own voice so you can create your "own voice" eminem has like 6 voices on top of his own voice but he turns it down so you think its only one whole voice. I think I read that eminem first records a his voice normally, then he records whispering on top of that, then he records and angry voice ect.

If you pay attention on some of his older songs you can kind of hear a voice under his own voice.

Also I noticed that when I record for some reason i change my pitch higher than normal, I don't know why I keep doing that I have to learn to stop.

I always thought the most epic voice of all is when you first wake up in the morning and you have that super deep voice... to bad I can't keep it :(

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }