Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Dance references

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Dance references 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 14, 2015 12:23pm | Report
We have a big problem the smite gods go down in a dance competition against LoL (and not only on number of god wise).

So that out of the way I had found A playlist for (almost) all the dance references for the people who are interested in it.

for people who want to see the dances of LoL should click here (this compilation does include some skins with a custom dance, it also has some old version dances (e.g. sion).
it's funny to see certain references are pretty much copied (warwick and fenrir I believe and Garen and HB)
because of how well known certain references are or just because HR not having a lot of inspiration XD (it's smite copying the most as LoL already had dances before smite existed and on every character and even some skins)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 14, 2015 1:27pm | Report
Also nothing beat the best joke animation in MOBA history

(maybe one of dota's voiceline does beat it but dota doesn't have an animation on them)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }