Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Capture Software

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Capture Software 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 17, 2013 2:55pm | Report
Is there any free capture software besides FRAPS because FRAPS sucks unless you pay for it. You can get it free but it only records like 30 seconds of gameplay.

I was going to get that elgo but like I said before, I have hundreds of dollars saved up for something else and I can't buy that until after I buy ... wait actually I might be able to still buy that elgato but anyways is there free capture software that allows you to record over 30 seconds

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 17, 2013 2:57pm | Report
actually I just found one I'm going to download it really quick and see if it works

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 17, 2013 3:14pm | Report
1. You do realize what you type is not set in stone, correct? This isn't the same as a spoken conversation - if you want to correct yourself in a post, remove the original sentence or phrase rather than rambling on.

2. I don't know if it works for Smite, but take a look at the Razer Game Booster. It's free, and it recorded footage of Wizard Wars pretty damn well when I used it.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 17, 2013 3:53pm | Report

1. You do realize what you type is not set in stone, correct? This isn't the same as a spoken conversation - if you want to correct yourself in a post, remove the original sentence or phrase rather than rambling on.

2. I don't know if it works for Smite, but take a look at the Razer Game Booster. It's free, and it recorded footage of Wizard Wars pretty damn well when I used it.

No Download this capture software called "open broadcast software"
If my laptop wasn't ****ty I bet this software has to be the best out or one of the best.

I don't know how to mess with all the settings yet though so it could be that.
You can stream with it and cap videos.

I already tried it out with a few settings but my fps drops a tiny bit which is a big difference to me since I have low fps already, for someone like you guys who already have high fps it should work fine.

Its free and does alot.
it comes out clear ect, but its impossible for me to play good on because of the laggyness since I already have low fps.

If you set your fps capture to lower does it make your in game smoother?

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 17, 2013 3:55pm | Report
The lower quality the recording, the less strain it should put on your performance. I'll check it out later, but I, personally, can only record game during spectate mode - my fps is fine in a game when I'm not recording, but it's a bit choppy when I try to record. If you're not playing league, you can just make an alternate account to spectate your matches, and you can go back and record them there.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 18, 2013 2:15am | Report
*Cough* Torrent *Cough*
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }