Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Buying new laptop, looking for advice

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Buying new laptop, looking for advice 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Frostfizzle » January 16, 2016 4:51pm | Report
I'd like to say before I make this thread that I apologise if this is in the wrong forum section.

Hi there,

I've been playing Smite for a while now but have never enjoyed it for one reason - the God awful FPS that I get.

When I play Smite I have two options - an awful laptop from 2008 or my Dad's computer from 2005, both running at less than 20 FPS.

Now, I'm not looking for anything flashy such as a "gaming laptop", just something that can run the game at Minimum or Low settings at least 40-60 FPS. I'm not too limited on a budget so suggest whatever you think fits what I have said (preferably on a website that sells in £)

Thanks in advance,

Frostfizzle

Frostfizzle

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 17, 2016 4:36am | Report
Well first off I would recommend a desktop (because cooling and normally are a bit cheaper) however that aside.

I don't know how much you planned on but most pc around the 300-500 (euros) should be able to handle most new stuff (probably even on medium).

I don't know any sites that sell in pounds though.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }