Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

2014 WORLD CUP FINALS

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » 2014 WORLD CUP FINALS 32 posts - page 1 of 4

Poll Question:

Who will take the world cup?
Argentina
Germany
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » July 10, 2014 3:58am | Report
Brazil won't even have a chance for 3rd place. Too bad xD.

BRAZIL VS GERMANY LOL

Enough with the past! Who will win the world cup? The most obvious choice is Germany since the last time Argentina won was 28 years ago, but just...MESSI. lmao, nah Argentina has a great forward lineup and have to say a decent goalie. Sorry ARG but our def needs some work :/. BUT, Argentina can pull through! Hopefully Germany makes some mistakes, but they are a strong, unit who really is more like a stampede which runs everything down in their place.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » July 10, 2014 4:40am | Report
****. ****. BALLS. NETHERLANDS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I LOSE MY BET!
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » July 10, 2014 4:56am | Report
*sits in corner crying*

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » July 10, 2014 5:32am | Report
Obviously, Germany. Argentina doesn't have a team, they have individual plays, namely Messi. They don't play like a team. Germany don't rely on one person / individual performance and have great chemistry.

BTW, Holland are the ultimate losers of football. I don't mean to offend, they just have the losers' character. They always have an awesome team with high expectations and capabilities but always stutter in the moment of truth. And even if they had qualified to the finals, Germany is Holland's nemesis.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » July 10, 2014 5:39am | Report
How dare you

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » July 10, 2014 5:54am | Report
Jordenito wrote:

Obviously, Germany. Argentina doesn't have a team, they have individual plays, namely Messi. They don't play like a team. Germany don't rely on one person / individual performance and have great chemistry.

BTW, Holland are the ultimate losers of football. I don't mean to offend, they just have the losers' character. They always have an awesome team with high expectations and capabilities but always stutter in the moment of truth. And even if they had qualified to the finals, Germany is Holland's nemesis.

Germany vs Holland would've been a fun match, but I really have my hopes up for Ger vs Arg. You're quite right in the fact Germany does have an amzingly strong team and great fundamentals. I'm just hoping Germany will make some horrible mistake or Argentina by some chance will win.

Argentina does have a decent team. Other than Messi we have Aguero and Maria. Both aren't as well known but are great offensive players.

Arg sometimes get the rep of Portugal which imo is horrible. Ronaldo is their one man team and he obviously can't do it all. And he seems like such a douche lmao... Brazil is somewhat likewise, without Neymar, you all saw how they got stomped xD.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » July 10, 2014 5:56am | Report
Screw Argentina.
Go Germany/EU/neighbours

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » July 10, 2014 6:30am | Report
I'm pretty sad. That's all I gotta say.

Also, most people from germany are horrible, horrible persons. Yes, they are horrible person. I don't even know why I'm saying that.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by anshsmite » July 10, 2014 6:40am | Report
Semi showed that Argentina is not a one man team. For me Player of the game was Mascherano who displayed some solid old school defending.

anshsmite

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dragonblaze » July 10, 2014 7:06am | Report
Argentinia has Messi, Germany has a team.
If I helped you or you liked me, you can always pree the +Rep button :D That helps me a lot!
IGN: Dragonblaze
Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions, also checking out my guide(s) would be awesome :D

Dragonblaze

Prominent (33)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }