Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITEFire Special Christmas Giveaway!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » News » SMITEFire Special Christmas Giveaway! 13 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Hades4u » December 20, 2021 2:01am | Report

Hey everyone and welcome to our Special Christmas Giveaway! ❄

Our favourite frosty holiday is finally here and there's no better way to celebrate together than sharing stories and creations, and of course, receiving gifts! Not physical gifts in our case as we're all over the world and shipping would be tricky, but we've got some Awesome Chests that are just as good for you to enjoy (and they fit under any Christmas tree)!

It's been some tough few years for everyone and some of us won't get to celebrate Christmas with our dear ones. That doesn't mean we cannot have fun together as a community and enjoy ourselves, as it's a great part of the year that we should enjoy to the fullest!

Find out below how to take part in the event, and remember, we all need a moment of peace and fun after a difficult year! 😊

Frosty N' Jolly Rewards!

Grab yourself a hot tea or cocoa mug and let's see what we've got in our Christmas sack for this event. There will be 10 winners that will receive an Awesome Chest each. In addition, their replies will be featured on the front page in the winners announcement post.

To spice things up, the winners won't be randomly picked for this event. All the entries will be checked by the SMITEFire Team and we will pick our favourite ones. Before the panic sets in, we will pick the ones that we've enjoyed the most, not the longest or the fanciest or anything like that. It's important to have fun while sharing your stories and Christmas spirit and we will as well! 😊

If you're not a fan of writing and you prefer sharing your Christmas creations instead, we would also like to see your own Christmas trees and snowmen. We could look at them all day long!

We're not done yet - everyone who takes part in the event will receive a special Christmas badge! Take part now and add this unique and merry badge to your collection!

Now The Fun Part!

Pick your favourite and reply to this post until the 26th of December at 23:59 PM PST. 🕒
Share a fun Christmas story - If you have memory of a fun occurrence during past Christmas celebrations, we would like to read about it! Can be a real life story or something that happened during an in-game Christmas event, it's up to you to share your favourite one! Make sure it's your own story or Santa 🎅 won't fit through your chimney this year!

Tell us about your favourite Christmas food or desert - We play together from all over the world and our cultures are different in their own ways. Tell us about your favourite Christmas food or desert and maybe show us a picture as well! It can be something traditional or a comfort food you simply enjoy, you know best what makes you happy for Christmas! 🥣

Share your favourite Christmas movie - The special time of the year when we rewatch our favourite movies, it's almost like a tradition of its own. Tell us about your favourite movie while avoiding spoilers and see how many other community members share the same taste! If you have a tradition of watching non-Christmas themed movies around the holidays, tell us about it! Anyone else doing Lord of the Rings marathons? 🎬

Tell us about your dream Christmas gift - There's always a dream gift we would like to get for Christmas! While we can only fulfill your exclusive skins dreams, we would still love to hear about your wishes for the most magical time of the year. Feel free to also tell us about perfect Christmas gifts you've received in the past, happy stories are always great to read! 🎁

Share a picture of your Christmas tree or snowman - Our Christmas tree has been ready for more than a week already, in anticipation for our favourite holiday. Show us a picture of your own Christmas tree or maybe a snowman you've built and let us marvel at your creativity! If you're not having a Christmas tree and this year didn't bring any snow to you, show us your Christmas decorations or anything that lifts up your holiday spirit! Merry Note: Make sure to also include in the picture a piece of paper with your username! 🎄⛄

Thank you all for being here and we're very excited to see your replies. Please let us know what you think about this community event and our Christmas themed changes! The winners will be drawn and announced in the first week of 2022. 🎉
Hades4u
<Community Manager>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (54)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HealingWings64 » December 20, 2021 2:27am | Report
Favorite Christmas movie? The Muppet Christmas Carol. A classic Christmas tale retold by the Muppets, it truly captures the spirit of the original work while also providing loads of laughs. Michael Caine does a spectacular turn as Scrooge, bringing him to life with every bit of the cold and miserly aspects intact. It's a movie I watch multiple times per holiday season, treasuring each viewing as much as the last.

HealingWings64

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by kriminel87 » December 20, 2021 2:52am | Report
Happy Holidays !!!meilleur filme pour moi est Home alone !!super drol

kriminel87

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Leitnor » December 20, 2021 7:58am | Report
My dream Christmas gift would probably be a little frog teapot, with the tadpole cups. Maybe some lavender for the tea too.

Leitnor

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Master rudolf » December 20, 2021 8:34am | Report
So favorite Christmas meal. Ever since I can remember we have been a nontraditional food for Christmas family. My father makes this incredible prime rib (to the point I cant order it from restaurants as it just doesn't match up), of course with mashed potatoes or salad of choice (need some veggies of course). You know its Christmas time when the prime rib get purchased. Even now with my own family we have started this tradition, though I am no where near the cook my dad is and may never be but smelling the rib in the oven is as much Christmas to me as the tree or lights.

Master rudolf

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CookieTheBest » December 20, 2021 11:17am | Report
Where do I begin? My favorite Christmas movie must be The Polar Express or Elf. The Polar Express has AMAZING animation as well as some super memorable scenes. Elf is not only funny but heartwarming. If I had to choose one it would be... Home Alone. It's iconic, funny and a must-watch.
Slay

CookieTheBest

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dontaec433 » December 20, 2021 4:40pm | Report
My dream gift is a computer desktop or I'm top I've never had a computer before and I would like to start playing computer against what I've never had one that is my dream gift

Dontaec433

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dontaec433 » December 20, 2021 4:41pm | Report
Love that movie

Dontaec433

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by O.M.G_ItzLoki » December 20, 2021 10:32pm | Report
Favorite movie: Home Alone
Favorite song: "Silent Night" - Kelontae Gavin and The Fellas
Favorite Food/Candy: Peppermint Bark

I know songs and foods weren't required, but I felt like in order to acquire at least some of the Christmas-y spirit you need a plethora of things!

O.M.G_ItzLoki

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheIsaacNewton » December 21, 2021 9:47pm | Report
I've always dreamt of having a high-tier gaming PC.
Way back in 2013, when I was just about to enter junior high school, I discovered this game called "SMITE" and I installed it and immediately got hooked. The main problem was I was playing on an atom laptop. Despite this, I remember waking up every day around 5 AM just to play smite. The LAG, the struggles of playing on a 10-inch laptop, I would put up with any problems just to play smite.

Now I'm in my last year of University I have a better laptop that I can game on but I never had a PC that was made for gaming alone. It would be a dream come true just to receive one this Holiday.

To the SMITE team, I would just like to say thank you for being a huge part of my life. Happy Holidays!

TheIsaacNewton

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }