Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Patch notes of Kumbhakarna

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Patch notes of Kumbhakarna 25 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by icy133 » April 15, 2014 2:23pm | Report
Mowen wrote:

Fixed up the news post, thanks for starting it up icy! :)

No problem, glad to help!
Ice, my favorite element, and looks pretty cool

icy133

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » April 15, 2014 2:32pm | Report
Soul Reliquary has Groggy Strike next to it, and Soul Trap has no icon next to it, but "Soul Trap Strike", a seemingly jumbled Groggy Strike and Soul Trap.

Additionally, while god icons are nice visuals, having the god names before you list the changes might help for those on mobile who can't load icons, or something of the sort.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » April 15, 2014 4:18pm | Report
Diem is talking about it right now if you think it's a big wall of text.
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » April 15, 2014 4:40pm | Report

Diem is talking about it right now if you think it's a big wall of text.

Diem = BM.
nah jk. I just dislike him for some reason.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xCO2 » April 16, 2014 9:46pm | Report
The first three letter of Kumbhakarna are censored for those who aren't logged in.

He looks like a model rip from Zhong Kui, the abilities are pretty simple too. Not a very big use of imagination this release, but his simple kit is concise. I'm looking forward to the Isis skin, instead of jumping on the bandwagon and using the free gems for that Sun Wukong skin I might just pick up some Isis for awhile, wasn't really a big fan of her but I definitely appreciate her strong kit. On top of all this, the engine update is nice, good to see some more spec progress even when they have a nice solid game, overall I'm impressed with Hi-Rez and how they've been doing.

xCO2

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }