Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Reveal - Medusa, The Gorgon

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » God Reveal - Medusa, The Gorgon 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » April 1, 2015 11:09pm | Report

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » April 2, 2015 4:40am | Report
It's nice that they actually give tips on how to play as her, rather then just show scenario where she did well and then explained what happened like we are blind or something.

Speaking of blind: Shouldn't Nemesis and Nox be immune to Petrify :P

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » April 2, 2015 5:23am | Report
I'm a big fan of the new things they added to the God Spotlight. Honestly speaking, there really was no value to these videos previously, so the fact that it actually teaches you how to play the God actually gives merit to watching and producing one of these spotlights.

My only gripe with the spotlight is mainly through demonstration. For one, they should be showing the passive. Having the God stand there and do nothing when there's actually something to show with the ability is pretty much unforgivable especially when the purpose of these videos is to show off the God in the spotlight.

Additionally, while I love all the extra added information, it could definitely be presented in a much more interesting and easier to understand way. It feels like an information dump, and my mind definitely did trail off a bit during her speech. Space out the important points that are given as opposed to just throwing it all out at once. Also, maybe I just flat out missed it and I'm bad, but I feel the points being made could better align to the actual video demonstration being played. I mean, the glaring points were demonstrated, but some smaller things such as the quick touch on effective use of Lacerate could be done better.

Overall, a much better improvement.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }