Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

God Pack Now Unlocks All Gods!!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » God Pack Now Unlocks All Gods!! 18 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FlashJ » February 28, 2013 12:04pm | Report
HiRez announced today that the god pack that previously unlocked the first 30 gods will now unlock all Gods forever!! As an added bonus, all who purchase the Ultimate God pack will also receive a favor refund on all gods previously purchased!

Quoted:

Ultimate God Pack

The Ultimate God Pack has been adjusted so that it now includes all gods in the game, including any future released gods. Those that purchased the Ultimate God Pack previously will receive new gods automatically (there is no need to upgrade). The Ultimate God Pack remains at a special beta price until the game is officially released.

When the Ultimate God Pack is purchased, players will now receive a FAVOR refund for any gods purchased prior to buying the Ultimate God Pack. Those that have already purchased the Ultimate God Pack will receive their favor refund upon first login after the patch goes live.

The Ultimate God Pack is available from http://www.smitegame.com at a Beta discount price of $29.99, £20.99, €23.99

check out the post for more info about the latest update
"We've done the impossible... and that makes us mighty" -- MR

FlashJ

Prominent (27)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » February 28, 2013 12:06pm | Report
thanks for posting :D

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » February 28, 2013 12:08pm | Report
Yes!
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » February 28, 2013 12:12pm | Report
WoW!!! This is unheard of. Many thanks to you guys!

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » February 28, 2013 12:55pm | Report
ugh although it's really awesome and stuff
if you think about it, it just looks like a quick fix to get hirez some more money.

hirez is know for stopping to produce new content after a while
but I really hope we could get a 100 gods or more like LOL but hirez can be wierd at times XD
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » February 28, 2013 1:08pm | Report

ugh although it's really awesome and stuff
if you think about it, it just looks like a quick fix to get hirez some more money.

hirez is know for stopping to produce new content after a while
but I really hope we could get a 100 gods or more like LOL but hirez can be wierd at times XD

I hope thats not the case. I would really like to see another 30+ gods myself, and even more items. It may be a quick way to make more money, but honestly it's an incredible deal. If you had to go out and buy this game off the shelf for 30$, it would still be worth it.

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dragontarus » February 28, 2013 1:11pm | Report
I'm pretty sure they said all current and future gods to release date. Not sure though, I'll look for a source.

Dragontarus

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mellojoe » February 28, 2013 5:53pm | Report
This is a very nice move. I wish more companies would do similar. They didn't HAVE to do this, but they did. People were already spending the $30 on the god pack previously. And then to throw this carrot out as well is a super nice gesture.

I have zero problems giving money to a company that at least tries to make good for their customers.

mellojoe

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » February 28, 2013 9:54pm | Report
and an other thing as to why hirez is doing this.
if poeple buy gems it's for either gods or skins, and mostly people then want a new god.
now more people will have this and by this way only use gems for skins making some more money like that IF they can make good skins like pirate sobek or Lil mana
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » February 28, 2013 10:16pm | Report
Dragontarus wrote:

I'm pretty sure they said all current and future gods to release date. Not sure though, I'll look for a source.

That's the way it was upon release, but now it's every new champ forever. It is meant to be a "single purchase item" so that it feels like you can just buy the game and automatically play everything

http://www.hirezstudios.com/smitegame/home/latest-news/view/smite-blog/2013/02/28/hi-rez-studios-introduces-new-god-and-single-purchase-option-for-smite

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }