Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Free God Rotation | 08/18

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Free God Rotation | 08/18 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » August 19, 2015 11:01am | Report

Play as five new Gods for free every week! This week, access is granted to Anubis, Geb, Hercules, Hou Yi, Loki.

Anubis, God of the Dead

None enter the abyss of the Underworld without first being tested by Anubis, and now you get to test him out!

Geb, God of the Earth

Behold the rumble from the deep, for it is the bellow of rock and stone – you could now be causing that rumble! For a week, at least.

Hercules, Champion of Rome

He’s gone through thirteen trials to get to this stage, now you have the chance to push him to his limit.

Hou Yi, Defender of the Earth

He’s no Star Killer, but he’s definitely a Sun Destroyer. Try your hand at Hou Yi this week!

Loki, The Trickster God

Do your eyes deceive you? Probably, but in this case, you’re seeing it correct; you can play as Loki all this week!

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » August 19, 2015 12:19pm | Report
Working on a Design 101 right now.

No one seems to be online whenever I log on to Smite. -_-

I just realized that HOTS ripped some stuff off of Dawngate, too.

Who made those lines for the F2P gods?

Arena of Fate looks fairly interesting, but I can't get in the beta *sadface*

I wish I could play Gigantic. Either I don't have time to play, so my mouse batteries die on me, or servers are broken, or some other stuff happens.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }