Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » September 24, 2015 3:04pm | Report

From Friday, September 25th through Sunday, September 27th, join Hou Yi and Chang’e in the Chinese Mid-Autumn Festival! Play as your favorite Chinese Gods all weekend for free and all Chinese skins are 25% off. Plus, unlock the Chinese Pantheon Icon by logging in Friday till Sunday.
  • All Chinese Gods are Free to Play
  • All Chinese skins are 25% off
  • Free Chinese Pantheon Icon in Daily Login Bonus
  • Mid-Autumn Festival Match of the Day Mode
  • This event is for both PC & Xbox.

Hunter and Spring Festival Chest

The Hunter and Spring Festival Chest are back for this weekend! Both Chests are on sale for 300 Gems, 25% off their original prices, Friday through Sunday.

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » September 24, 2015 6:28pm | Report
CH-CH-CH-CH-CHAAAAA...
CH-CH-CH-CH-CHAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNGGGGGGG....
CH-CH-CH-CH-CHAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNGGGGGGG'EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » September 25, 2015 6:26am | Report
Months of planning and 2100 gems but moonlight love you are finally mine <3~

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » September 25, 2015 8:58am | Report
Lunar tango tho >>

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » September 25, 2015 9:15am | Report
Greenevers wrote:

Lunar tango tho >>

I'm sorry but not sorry, I hate that skin. Her vp just annoys the **** out of me.

I am a little upset that I had to grab 7 items from the festival chest to grab moonlight love though. I didn't want Carnaval Neith, Shaolin Hun Batz, or the firecracker ward. Afro-dite is kind of funny, Sacred Dragon kkk is 'aight' and Swagni is great, but I already had tier 3 skins (I think Volcanic Agni is tier 3?) for all those gods too so it feels kind of like a waste (out of all of these skins the only ones I'll ever use are probably Moonlight Love, Swagni and Shaolin Monkey since I have no other HB skin).

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }