Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

2016 Season Ticket FAQ

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » News » 2016 Season Ticket FAQ 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » March 16, 2016 3:39am | Report

Season Ticket FAQ

What is the 2016 Season Ticket?

The 2016 Season Ticket is a special event in SMITE that lasts for the whole Season 3 of SMITE eSports. Once unlocked, players will earn Fantasy Points through various means to unlock exclusive Skins, Icons, and other rewards.

How do I unlock the 2016 Season Ticket?

Players can unlock the Season Ticket by launching SMITE and clicking on the Season Ticket button, located at either the top right of the screen for PC, or on the main menu for Consoles. The cost for the Season Ticket is 450 Gems.

What do I get for unlocking the 2016 Season Ticket?

Upon unlocking the Season Ticket you are immediately rewarded with the SPL 2016 Bellona skin, as well as you can begin earning Fantasy Points to earn more rewards.

How do I gain Fantasy Points?

There are two ways to earn Fantasy Points. The first way is to simply win any mode that rewards you with Experience. Upon winning, you will gain 15 FP. The second way is to vote on eSports Match-ups. During Season 3 there will be many matches to vote on, and successfully choosing the winner of a match will reward you 40 FP.

Will I need to equip a frame like last year to earn Fantasy Points?

Nope. Instead of a frame, a small overlay will let you and other players know your Fantasy Point count, as well as enable you to earn Fantasy Points from games. This is automatically enabled and works with all of our Loading Frames.

What rewards can I earn?

There are many rewards to earn, each with their own Fantasy Point requirement. To obtain these rewards you simply need to obtain as many FP points as the Reward requires.
  • 0 – SPL 2016 Bellona Skin
  • 1000 – Sunstar Ra Skin
  • 1500 – Which Came First Avatar
  • 2000 – Enigma Chest
  • 2500 – 2016 Season Ticket Loading Frame
  • 3000 – Enigma Chest
  • 3500 – Undying Chest
  • 4000 – Good Game Emote
  • 4500 – Hinduman Announcer Pack
  • 5000 – Ticket Upgrade (More Below)
  • 5500 – Enigma Chest
  • 6000 – Peeper Ward Skin
  • 6500 – Enigma Chest
  • 7000 – Undying Chest
  • 7500 – Divine Action Theme Music Pack
  • ??? – And more! Throughout the year we will be adding additional content, chest rolls, and Skins! (Including a Tier 4 Skin.)

What is the Ticket Upgrade?

The Ticket Upgrade enables a new way to earn Fantasy Points. By correctly voting on a certain number of games each week, players will earn a bonus sum of Fantasy Points.

Will there be more rewards?

During Season 3 we will continue to add rewards to the Season Ticket. The first expected update will happen around SMITE Masters at Dreamhack, but this date is subject to change.

What are the Enigma and Undying Chests?

The Enigma chest is a random roll at any non-exclusive item in the game.

The Undying Chest is a random roll at one of 6 skins: Last Commando Rama, Adjudicator Anubis, Crimson Ops Bastet, White Death Loki, Silent Blade Nemesis, and Aurum Nu Wa. Note that there are only TWO of these rolls currently available. We’ll add more as we expand Season Ticket during the year.

When will the 2016 Season Ticket End?

The 2016 Season Ticket will run all the way up until the completion of Season 3 eSports. At this time we do not have an official date, but as of now it will be at least 9 Months. That being said, you will want to start early to begin accumulating Fantasy Points!

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » March 16, 2016 4:54am | Report
Had there been any solid confirmation on the season ticket launch date on Xbox?

I'm assuming it's launching with raijin, rather than with skadi?

Edit: just got on to find it came today with raijin on xbox

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheOptimalPrime » March 16, 2016 8:25am | Report
So is season ticket out today

TheOptimalPrime

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }