Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ymir vs Sobek vs Bacchus

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Ymir vs Sobek vs Bacchus 17 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » February 4, 2013 9:22am | Report
I am looking for a tank, Ymir was the god that I was playing with because he is/was(depending on when you are reading this XD) free. I soon get the points to unlock a god and I am thinking of Ymir, Sobek or Bacchus.
Please help me :)

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » February 4, 2013 9:34am | Report
So you like tanks well I would recommend getting Bacchus just because Ymir and Sobek will probably get banned very often also Ymir is one of 5 starter gods and thus he is always free just like : Ra Kali Artemis Sun Wukong

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » February 4, 2013 10:41am | Report
LevasK wrote:

So you like tanks well I would recommend getting Bacchus just because Ymir and Sobek will probably get banned very often also Ymir is one of 5 starter gods and thus he is always free just like : Ra Kali Artemis Sun Wukong

thanks, I did not know that Ymir was always going to be free, then this is most likely a decision between Sobek and Bacchus. I did try them both offline and I liked them ;)
Also thanks for your opinion I appreciate it :D

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dragonblaze » February 4, 2013 11:50am | Report
Bacchus is really strong. He has good inititation but has nothing to follow up so you need someone that can do a lot of damage with you. And Sobek, meh i don't like sobek overall. But he is good when you have him as an ally. Bacchus is way more fun though. I hope my comment helped you a little bit :)
If I helped you or you liked me, you can always pree the +Rep button :D That helps me a lot!
IGN: Dragonblaze
Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions, also checking out my guide(s) would be awesome :D

Dragonblaze

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » February 4, 2013 12:39pm | Report
Dragonblaze wrote:

Bacchus is really strong. He has good inititation but has nothing to follow up so you need someone that can do a lot of damage with you. And Sobek, meh i don't like sobek overall. But he is good when you have him as an ally. Bacchus is way more fun though. I hope my comment helped you a little bit :)

Thank you, i appriciate everyones opinions ;)
I think I will pick Bacchus. He seems mad fun :D

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » February 28, 2013 8:01am | Report
IMO I would pick Sobek over Bacchus. He's a great initiator vs gods who are out of position, and can deal some decent damage as well. I would always pick Ymir over the other two, but like they said he's probably the best tank in the game and gets banned often.

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » February 28, 2013 8:29am | Report
ugh I hate sobek
he screwes his team mates over with tail wipe unless you're on voice chat with the sobek XD

so ymir ftw :p
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » February 28, 2013 8:49am | Report

ugh I hate sobek
he screwes his team mates over with tail wipe unless you're on voice chat with the sobek XD

so ymir ftw :p

How about that Ymir putting a wall between you and the enemy gods lol. I get feelings of DejaVu with Anivia in LoL

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » February 28, 2013 8:52am | Report
if something like that happens the other god must be way too far away and chasing is not worth it.
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » February 28, 2013 8:59am | Report
Had a match last night, me as Zeus and laning with Ymir. We had the perfect kill setup, Ymir drops his Frost Breath, I throw out my Overcharge but not before Ymir puts his Ice Wall in front of it lol

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }