Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What's the current meta?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » What's the current meta? 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firehusary » January 5, 2015 8:12am | Report
Hi. I returned to playing Smite, but I have a bit of questions. So...

What gods goes to what lane in Conquest? The same goes with 4 vs. 4 mode.
What gods are th e safest to play with/just easy to NOT feed.
Is this true that Conquest players are mostly very toxic?

Firehusary

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » January 5, 2015 8:39am | Report
Well, current meta is:
High sustain god in solo lane (mostly warriors, healers, but you will see mages and assasins there too)
Mid lane : Burst mage ( every mage, except chang'e, aphro, freya, chronos,ao kuang,)
Jungle : Assasins
Support: mostly guardians and some warriors like herc, Sun Wukong, Guan Yu
ADC : All hunters, but there are some unconventional picks like Vulcan, Mercury, Freya

I think one of the safest gods are Ra and Aphrodite.

Not only conquest, but in other game modes you will find some toxic people. every game has such, and so does Smite. Just mute them and keep on.

Can't speak about Siege because I usually play conquest

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firehusary » January 5, 2015 8:42am | Report
Ok, thanks. So, ADC with supports go to the "short" or "long" lane?

Also, I know that when I'm jungling, the rote is flexible. Hoverer, I should start from XP camp or from buffs?

Firehusary

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » January 5, 2015 9:01am | Report
ADC and support got to the long lane. You can see this by the distance between towers. Also it is the lane near the gold fury.

When you are on the blue(order) side you usually start at red buff and solo it. Then go to blue buff of the solo lane and help your teammate get it.
When you are on a red side - You start at speed (orange) buff and then go to blue buff to help your teammate

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 5, 2015 10:39am | Report
for siege it's a guardian and adc on one side and the other a warrior and mage. a healer also works instead of a guardian (and sometimes even better)

CQ is the most toxic mode in whole of smite (and what I noticed is that assault has the least toxic players)

blue side is mostly solo red give blue to your solo laner (solo laner will help mid with camps) then lane a while with the solo (normally until next mid camp spawn (3:00) after that you will take mid camps and go farm your jungle ganking etc)

on red you will normally solo orange or help with the mid camps (while solo does orange or his own blue and you help him later) then get blue and also lane for a shot while

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }