Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Tips on gank spanking

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Tips on gank spanking 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by H.A.K.U » April 7, 2016 2:44pm | Report
Hello, everyone I am new to the site and have recently joined seeking help. You see in every game of Conquest I normally get ganked by the majority of the enemy team now I don't know if it's meta behind my god or it's just a group of friends being weenies but can anyone give me tips or maybe a build idea to spank these gankers?

Now I am sure that a few of you are getting ready to respond with "stop soloin then". However, you see I use Bellona quite a lot and every time I get in the game the majority of my team is wanting me to solo or worse they run away when they see their fist enemy god leaving me a lone for a 1 on 1 that soon changes to a 1 on 4.

H.A.K.U

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » April 7, 2016 3:08pm | Report
Warding, communication and skill can normally help you with this.

Knowing that you're probably outpushing your enemy you need to expect enemy movement towards your lane. 4 man ganks are usual since it's almost a guarantee kill. If it ever happens, tell your team to do Gold Fury cuz 4/5s on the enemy team are on the oposite side of the map.

Warding helps you to start a retreat movement sooner, which can be really helpful. Remember to buy wards every time you return to base !

Pay attention to the VGS and see if there are any enemies missing middle, which is the normal lurking place for Mid laner and the Jungler. If they're missing, there's a 60% chance they're going for you.

If that doesn't help, you can always play jungle Bellona !
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }