Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite install gone bad, Deleted Registry files and still no luck. pleas help.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Smite install gone bad, Deleted Registry files and still no luck. pleas help. 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nickshanesomeone » December 4, 2015 10:31am | Report
Iv deleted my smite registry files to get the installer to work, restarted and downloaded a fresh installer and it did it agen...i went back to delete the files in the registry once more and this time they were not there.

Nickshanesomeone

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » December 4, 2015 11:57am | Report
Uninstall EVERYTHING Smite related, even Hi-Rez files. Reinstall and it should work
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nickshanesomeone » December 6, 2015 7:50pm | Report
i did, right down to the registry files.

Nickshanesomeone

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » December 7, 2015 3:03am | Report
I remember that when I had problems with my smite launcher being corrupted, there was a hidden Smite related file SOMEWHERE. Try to look up a youtube video ? I watched one to try to reinstall my smite and it said where this hidden file was.
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nickshanesomeone » December 8, 2015 8:43pm | Report
installed win10 and found new files that win8 could not and deleted them. also win8 was not letting me delete some of the files it did find that win10 was able to delete. also 10bituninstaler, this is a free download. Hope this helps anyone that this problems

Have a nice night.

[email protected]

Nickshanesomeone

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }