Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Rotation?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Rotation? 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by davi1022 » December 22, 2016 4:12pm | Report
I'm a fairly new player in ranked conquest and someone just flamed me for not leaving the duo lane as a support. How I usually play is that I help the adc take down the first tower, then I start rotating. However in this match (mostly cuz I was having connection problems) we were not able to take down the tower. In the end, I was yelled at for not rotating and being the reason why he was under-leveled. When he kept telling me to help middle lane, he kept dying (he was 1-7) which made me feel bad for leaving him in the 1st place. So my question is am I in the wrong for not rotating during the game.
(This is my 1st thread, sorry if this is a bit long.)

davi1022

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » December 22, 2016 4:44pm | Report
Threads are longer so dont worry about that.

When rotating as a support, you should start around level 5. Not on the tower going down. Level 5 is a very big power spike for mids and junglers, and you being there can help them out quite a bit. It is usually ok to leave your ADC alone, cause then they get solo farm, allowing them to get to the late game where they shine the best. It is best though to keep a Ward or two around duo lane to warn your ADC of any potential ganks incoming by the enemy jungler. The ADC should be left alone for the most part unless the team wants to do Gold Fury or siege down a tower.

There are maybe a few exceptions. Artemis, Ah Muzen Cab and Skadi have no true escape besides juking and dodging for the most part. If that is the case then you should rotate back to them every so often when they are stuck under tower or to give them some much needed pressure, but do not stay.

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by davi1022 » December 22, 2016 5:00pm | Report
Ok thank u so much. Before I was doing ranked I was sort of doing as u said until someone told me only to focus on protecting the carry. Then this particular game happened. Thanks again for clarifying things for me.

davi1022

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }