Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ra vs Agni

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Ra vs Agni 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ShinjiEvangelio » September 9, 2013 7:10am | Report
Everytime I encounter Ra in mid I lose to him so badly... Other mid gods are not so hard for my Agni but DAT RA... Any ideas what can I do...?

ShinjiEvangelio

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » September 9, 2013 8:05am | Report

Everytime I encounter Ra in mid I lose to him so badly... Other mid gods are not so hard for my Agni but DAT RA... Any ideas what can I do...?

poke poke poke poke as soon as you hit 5 so that he needs to use his heal on him instead of minions or if he wants to use it on him and minions flame wave him. ask the jungler to gank often but ask him to if the gank fails not stick around to long.

with ra you won't get punished for using your dash to clear waves because he just can't.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KrispyKritter » September 28, 2013 7:47pm | Report
I have no clue, but in my opinion Agni may be the best overall Mage in the game. Ra is still irritatingly resilient. That said, I have to say I despise them both. Ra's ult and death screech irritate the hell out of me. As for Agni, I don't have the skill to play him so naturally I can't stand the two-headed freak. He belongs in the circus.

KrispyKritter

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » September 28, 2013 8:19pm | Report
Because one of his strengths is his free, high poke damage, Agni excels against gods that do not possess the ability to heal. Unfortunately for him, Ra can - however, forcing Ra to heal himself by poking him with Meteors not only forces him to spend mana on it, but also forces him to use his first skill to clear waves. So basically, your poke works differently with Ra than on most other gods; instead of lowering his health, you're essentially burning his mana.

And yes, I pulled that out of my *** so it may be wrong.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }