Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Numbers and formulas

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Numbers and formulas 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by yra111 » September 18, 2013 6:19pm | Report
also, how the bounty for mob killing distriduted in many heroes near it? (think in different game modes it differs, but whach numbers for example for archer (18gold max))

yra111

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aidiakapi » October 6, 2013 2:26pm | Report
I've been away for quite a while, sorry for the late response.

yra111 wrote:

1.are u sure about penetration formula? looks like 30 pentration mst give u ability to ignore 30% of enemy armor.So enemy with 300armor get damage like he had 200 armor. effARMOR=armor-(armor*pen/100)
Why i think so? look at noombers: penetration cap is 50, armor cap is 325. usually 1 penetration item give u 15 penetration.armor item give u 50+- armor + armor for levell-up hero. so if formula effARMOR=armor-pen then penetration becomes useless...

You have flat penetration and percentage penetration, first flat penetration is calculated, then a percentage is taken. effArmor = max(0, originalArmor - flatPen) * (100% - percPen)
If the enemy has 50 armor, and you have 50 flat pen and 33% percentage pen, the effective armor is 0 * 0.67 = 0

This graph shows the effective armor (Y) for base armor (X) when using The Executioner (with 3 stacks, in red) and Titan's Bane (black), the blue dot is the intersection point. As you can see if people don't build much defense (generally only supports, tanks and bruisers will build more defense) it's advisable to take The Executioner. It also has a 20% attack speed increase for 150 extra gold.

If you're playing 1v1 I always buy Spear of the Magus, Demonic Grip or The Executioner (depends on the god), and if their defense goes over 100, I'll also buy Obsidian Shard or Titan's Bane.

Penetration never becomes useless, since the effective damage increase in percents stays the same.

yra111 wrote:
2.1 physical heroes had attacks and skills both damagetype physikal?
2.2 they got physikal lifesteal only from atacks?
2.3 phys penetrations works on physikal skills?

1. I believe nowadays every physical god only deals physical damage and every magical god only deals
2. You do not get physical lifesteal from abilities, just auto attack. I have tested this with Hun Batz (AOE abilities) and Fenrir (single target ability)
3. Penetration works on abilities and auto attacks

yra111 wrote:

also, how the bounty for mob killing distriduted in many heroes near it? (think in different game modes it differs, but whach numbers for example for archer (18gold max))

I'd like to know this as well, but since my testing is mostly limited to well, jungle practice, I can't do that much.

Aidiakapi

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » October 7, 2013 3:15pm | Report
The gold and experience distributed is the normal value divided by the number of teammates (incl. you) within the range of the unit that died.

For example if no teammates were nearby, you'd get 17 Gold and 65 XP per melee minion. However if you had one teammate near the unit when it died, it would instead give you 17/2 = 8.5 Gold and 65/2 = 32.5 XP. If you were to last hit the unit it would increase its normal gold value by 50% as in 17*1.5 = 25.5 Gold per melee unit, and 17*1.5/2 = 12.75 Gold if there were one teammate within range.

So to answer your question; you'd be able to get 18 Gold from a ranged minion if you last hitted it while no teammates were within range of it, as 12 Gold is the normal value of ranged minions.

Piederman

Prominent (39)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tantal » October 9, 2013 5:06am | Report
Aidiakapi wrote:

You have flat penetration and percentage penetration, first flat penetration is calculated, then a percentage is taken. effArmor = max(0, originalArmor - flatPen) * (100% - percPen)
If the enemy has 50 armor, and you have 50 flat pen and 33% percentage pen, the effective armor is 0 * 0.67 = 0

% reduction
flat reduction
% penetration
flat penetration

If the enemy has 250 armor before reduction/penetration, and you have 21% reduction, 15 flat reduction, 30 flat pen and 33% percentage pen, the effective armor is ((250 * 0.79) - 15) * 0.67 - 30 = 92.275

Tantal

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }