Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Noob Xbox Oner

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Noob Xbox Oner 12 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SearchingTudor » August 31, 2015 11:10pm | Report
I am extremely new to the MOBA genre with SMITE being the only one I havebever played. It is frustrating when none of myfriendss don't play as I can't strategize. Looking for those who are willing to play as a team. SearchingTudor is my GT. I played after 0800EST or after 1800EST.

SearchingTudor

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SearchingTudor » September 1, 2015 12:51am | Report
So far I do best with Ratatoskr and Xabalnque. Would love to be good at Conquest mode and can be decent at Arena and Joust.

SearchingTudor

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SearchingTudor » September 1, 2015 6:21am | Report
Hopping on if anyone is game.

SearchingTudor

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Scarz99 » September 1, 2015 6:28am | Report
Hi, welcome to Smite and the genre as a whole. Hey if your looking for someone to join up with I'd be glad to help. If you want to just contact me in game. My Smite name is TheGreatWound.

Scarz99

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePizzaGuy14v2 » September 1, 2015 9:07am | Report
This is my first MOBA as well, you'll have a blast playing. Speaking of which My GT is THePizzaGuy14v2 if you want to add me.
I will put these other gods in their place.

ThePizzaGuy14v2

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SearchingTudor » September 2, 2015 1:40am | Report
Scarz99 wrote:

Hi, welcome to Smite and the genre as a whole. Hey if your looking for someone to join up with I'd be glad to help. If you want to just contact me in game. My Smite name is TheGreatWound.

Would love to play but I'm on the XboxOne and your SMITE name doesn't show in the gamertag search.

SearchingTudor

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SearchingTudor » September 2, 2015 1:41am | Report

This is my first MOBA as well, you'll have a blast playing. Speaking of which My GT is THePizzaGuy14v2 if you want to add me.

Sent friend request. I'm getting pretty good with Ratatoskr.

SearchingTudor

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SearchingTudor » September 2, 2015 2:30pm | Report
I am becoming unstoppable with Xbalanque and the item build I made for him. Keeping me strong early, mid and late game. Made a friend with a guy from the UK who is as new as me. We team up well and would love to add to our team.

SearchingTudor

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SearchingTudor » September 2, 2015 10:27pm | Report
Want to say thanks and props for the guys who carried me today with my laggy internet!

SearchingTudor

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Scarz99 » September 5, 2015 11:30am | Report

Would love to play but I'm on the XboxOne and your SMITE name doesn't show in the gamertag search.

Oh, that's to bad. I'm PC. Well, good luck anyway.

Scarz99

Notable (3)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }