Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New to smite, help with auto buy features please?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » New to smite, help with auto buy features please? 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RedDawn0609 » August 14, 2015 4:10pm | Report
Hey everyone, I am freshly new to smite, like 6 days new, so this is probably going to sound like a really dumb question, but when I first started playing the auto buy and level feature was on, which to me is a great idea especially since I didn't know how to play let alone buy stuff. Since then I have found a couple of custom builds that I really like, thanks to the God Guides. Well I turned auto buy off in an assault match due to a god I was playing, one of group members plays the god all the time so he was helping me build the god, hence forth turning off auto buy. Well now I can't get auto buy to turn back on and I would like some help with turning it back on if possible. I have tried going into the store when in game mode and pressing Y to turn it back on, nothing happened, tried all the buttons actually and nothing. I have even gone into options on the main play screen nothing there. Please help

RedDawn0609

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 15, 2015 3:14am | Report
you can toggle auto lvl and auto buy in the god selection screen/lobby (atleast on pc don't know how it works on xbox) when you selected your god in the bottom right you can see the "god/skin" select. there should be 2 tick boxes under it (find the arrow on this pic it covers auto items and right from it you see auto skills)

(I however do recommend you to learn to build yourself. as auto build isn't very optimal (unless you need to learn to play) for most gods as other builds are stronger and you learn the items better (I recommend starting to self build before lvl 15 with help of the recommended screen e.g.) oh and auto buy active choices are pretty bad (I don't know if it's still sprint and meditation but meditation is a really bad active overall.)
But most of all I actually recommend you to put of auto lvling abilities right from the start on some gods it's just plain bad as there ult isn't something you want to lvl or you want to lvl more depending on how the game goes (sometimes having an extra point in a certain ability (like Chaac Rain Dance or Neith her Unravel) is pretty nice). You can control your play style better this way and it helps you learn abilities better as you need to read them (in numbers too)

Also with god builder you can make your own recommended screen (switchign screens in shop is done at the top. normally you can switch to a lane or arena recommended screen but with a god build in builder you can switch to custom there too.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }