Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New player looking for help

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » New player looking for help 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DaRkLiGhT090 » March 19, 2013 5:21pm | Report
Need help with learning about this game more. It deosn't matter if you're a lower level or a higher level. I just need help learning this game. Please add me on the game - DaRkLiGhT090. I will take anything, and also looking for people to play with!

DaRkLiGhT090

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Casmida » March 19, 2013 8:09pm | Report
I would be more than happy to answer anything for you on here Darklight. I usually don't talk much in-game because I am either streaming or recording for youtube. So if you have a couple or alot of questions I would be more than happy to help.

Watch All My Videos! Click the Banner!

Casmida

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by avallach666 » March 20, 2013 5:50am | Report
DaRkLiGhT090 wrote:

Need help with learning about this game more. It deosn't matter if you're a lower level or a higher level. I just need help learning this game. Please add me on the game - DaRkLiGhT090. I will take anything, and also looking for people to play with!

try watching some gameplay. i like vids from ForceSC2strategy on youtube. it might help a little starting up

avallach666

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Geletin » March 20, 2013 6:46am | Report
Hey man I'm forming a team for new players. I have recruited one other member already, and I would love it if you joined us. I'll add you in-game. UN: FlyingDutchmen

Geletin

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by avallach666 » March 21, 2013 1:35pm | Report
im green as **** :P but if you are patient and not a rager i would love to play same name in game

avallach666

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by zulgathor » March 24, 2013 4:38pm | Report
I'm also new here and I have a bunch of questions. How much is each minion worth and how is the experience and gold split? What is the proper meta and how should I lane with friends that I play with? Is the recommended build offered by smite okay to follow or should I look up a guide? Who should be going into the jungle? What actives should I buy?

zulgathor

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PeterOhanrahanrahan » May 17, 2013 9:35am | Report
I'm new too. I dont have any questions as I'm still downloading the game now !

Same name in game!

PeterOhanrahanrahan

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » May 18, 2013 12:09pm | Report
Check out the mentoring thread posted by ElGrizz! Lots of willing veterans who are dying for a chance to help out the newer members of the community.

Thread here
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » May 18, 2013 1:26pm | Report
Quote on quote "Dying" to help.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }