Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

need a mentor

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » need a mentor 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ibphozelk » March 26, 2015 7:43pm | Report
Hey guys, so im lvl. 22 and a mastery of 7. I don't want to get ahead of myself and say that I know what im doing. I have a general concept of smite because I played league for casually for 6 months. id like to become a better smite player and learn the roles more effectively to become more than just a mediocre player. I play arena, assault and conquest . I do favor mage and mid lane more, but will go to adc if it is needed. crafting by far is what im worst at. I have a vague idea what items I would use, but no clue why. look up ibphozelk to add and I do have curse voice as well.

ibphozelk

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » March 26, 2015 10:53pm | Report
I don't think I can exactly mentor anybody atm, but in terms of learning how to play the roles better and learning how to build, I'd recommend reading some guides on gods you like to play. They'll usually go in detail about whatever item choices they make, so you do gradually learn when to utilize each item. Good guides should also give you some advice on how you should play your role and such as well, so if you want to become better at support for example, try reading some support guides. Just make sure you read up to date guides, old guides may end up leading you in the wrong direction because the meta has changed.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » March 27, 2015 10:32am | Report
Hey I main ADC I would be more than happy to mentor you a bit, I will look you up later today and add you

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }