Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Just coming back to playing Smite. Could use a bit of help

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Just coming back to playing Smite. Could use a bit of help 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheHighblood » August 11, 2015 1:25am | Report
I stopped playing Smite about a year ago and woo boy there's a lot of changes. Now this is just me trying to A:Get back into the game with a decent idea of Wtf I'm doing. B:Learning to play things other than arena. I'd like to play conquest however I don't really know what the set ups are or where each position goes. Honestly I want to try jungling however I have no clue how to..well do anything in conquest. So help could always be appreciated!

TheHighblood

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 11, 2015 2:23am | Report
well the only things in a CQ game that have changed is the start and item building (and some map changes). So in roles nothing has really changed from the duo lane with support adc mid mage and a solo and jungler.

you have 3 different starts I don't know all of them but they involve the buff camps and sometimes back harpies (mid harpies aren't taken in the start anymore). The easiest start is just clering speed for jungle with jungle solo laner then get blue for solo. For mid clear red with adc support and then adc and support will take purple (the attack speed buff orange now only provides MS).

for some basic CQ role stuff search for pentar's (a bit outdated but still usefull) roles and etiquette guide

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }