Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Jungler For Dumies!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Jungler For Dumies! 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Darkonsanti » January 22, 2015 11:41am | Report
Hi,this is My First Post at Smitefire.com,

You can Leave Comments below if you want to add Anything,or leave your opinions.You can mail me to [email protected] too.

So,lets Start.
First Thing you Have to Know is that being Jungler implies help the 3 lanes,not just 1.You have to Help more than the enemies Jungler,But if enemies jungler helps more than you,your team will be in some troubles.

You have to help Your Team getting Buff,Usually you help getting Mana buff for some Gods like Mages,Some warriors,And Some Rangers.

The Class For Better junglers are Assasins,They Have good Crits,Damage,Speed Attack,Penetration,Lifesteal.But You can use other gods Like Tyr,Atena And some others...

I will Make a list Of Some gods And advantages that they have.
NOTE:this variates If they wear Items.

Thanatos:Lifesteal
Loki:Crit and Speed
Basket:Power and Speed
Arachne:Crit Chance and power
Ne zha:Power
Bakasura:Power And Crit
Fenrir:Power And speed
Kali:Crit and speed
Mercury:Speed and Power
Nemesis:Power and Speed

The First Object You will Need is Bumbas Mask,Exept If youre Thanatos,He can heals itself with his Pasive attack Harvester Of Souls,you can Use Death Tool.

Bumbas Mask.

Sometimes,Junglers do first kill,or helps to do 1 kill,thats the 1 advantage that a jungler have to do.

Junglers attacks first Xp Camp,Or can do a Damage Buff camp and then go to Xp Camp,but it takes more longer than just kill 2 Xp Camp.

Junglers can use crit,speed,power items,but for active items you use Hand of Gods.

I recomend to use a attack Pattern for Attacking Lanes.

I will make another guide for Gods That Dosent are Assasins...

This is all my Friends.
If you want to send me a mail about my Guides:[email protected]

Si quieres Mandarme un email Acerca de mis guias:
[email protected]

Darkonsanti

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DustZX » January 22, 2015 12:23pm | Report
About the death's tool, Bakasura can use it too because of his in-built heal with Eat Minion

DustZX

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 23, 2015 12:14am | Report
First of I'm going to remind you that conquest is going to change a lot (positions of buffs etc) this season.

1st of you only help getting the mana buff for your solo laner. The buff for the duo laner is mostly the job from the support. Also do you need to take care to drop the attack buff for mid.

the reasons why assassins are normally junglers isn't mainly because of your list, but it's mainly about the can deliver a lot of damage in a short time. Also do you see assassins faster because all of them have a gab closer of some kind. also you got some jungler mages like oa kuang

on your little list:

Thanatos:Lifesteal (true, but I would use the term sustain sooner)
Loki:Crit and Speed (the advantage of Loki is mostly the stealth from his Vanish and his ability to one shot people with the right build)
Basket:Power and Speed (not gonna argue on this one because it's mostly true)
Arachne:Crit Chance and power (haven't seen new Arachne so can't say)
Ne Zha:Power (nah he is Crit crit even more Crit (his ult his steriod both involve crits)
Bakasura:Power And Crit (no he has it's advanatges of true damage)
Fenrir:Power And speed (can't bring points up on this guy)
Kali:Crit and speed (Kali is known for her dangerous sustain from her passive and her ult)
Mercury:Speed and Power (true)
Nemesis:Power and Speed (mostly her penetration from her ult)

you don't mention other items that are pretty useful to most junglers

I don't get the junglers can first attack red or xp camp. The normal jungler start is solo red with help of HoG and then help solo lane getting his blue (solo will help with mid or he will help you depending on side)

as last you should implement some basic bbcoding as the double [ (you can see the effect on god names and items) And also this guide lacks depth. there is so much more too jungling then what you just state here (e.g. counter jungling and the so important mid camps)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » January 23, 2015 3:58am | Report
My only contribution is that it's hilarious that it's a rundown for dummies but you misspell dummies :P
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » January 23, 2015 4:00am | Report
(You had most of it right devampi just to be a bit more clear-I was going to comment on this before but I thought the op would be happier if I didn't. Well this is the proper take on the junglers -

Thanatos: early game, sustain
Loki: stealth, burst
Bastet: safety, burst, early game, cats
Arachne: healing, burst, spiders, tank shredder
Bakasura:true damage, mobility, minions, tank shredder
Fenrir: early game, mobility
Kali: invulnerability, late game
Mercury: mobility, late game
Nemesis: tank shredder, late game, safety

Other than that this "guide" is very lackluster and doesn't explain that much...

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }