Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

I would love to join the community, but...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » I would love to join the community, but... 16 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WatchfulShadow » February 24, 2014 3:36pm | Report
Could you ask someone to upload their Smite folder to Dropbox or something and you can just copy it into your Program Files? Would that work?

WatchfulShadow

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GPDA01 » February 24, 2014 6:24pm | Report
Well then. Hi-Rez decided to delete my ticket instead of answering it. Very classy of them, and Watchful Shadow, I can manually input an installation directory (program files, Hi-Rez, smite) so that isn't a problem. However, the fact that my installation still won't budge at 1% is still prevalent.

GPDA01

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GPDA01 » February 24, 2014 7:15pm | Report
My god, that took forever. I had to go in and do something I'd done twice before (third time's the charm, right?) and stop the Hi-Rez Authentification thingy in the local services of my PC. Man, that's nuts.

GPDA01

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WatchfulShadow » February 25, 2014 1:51am | Report
So it works?

WatchfulShadow

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GPDA01 » March 1, 2014 10:53pm | Report
yeppers

GPDA01

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WatchfulShadow » March 2, 2014 9:18am | Report
Awesome ! Good to hear.

WatchfulShadow

Remarkable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }