Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

I need help/Tips for league conquest

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » I need help/Tips for league conquest 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FullBlaze » December 11, 2014 2:29am | Report
I have been playing this game for 4 months now. I am a old league of legends player (dont **** on me). I switched because smite is more satisfying when you win. In league i was ranked in Gold.I understand all the basics and tactics in smite (it's simular to lol). I just cant manage to carry games like i do in lol.

some questions i am wondering about.

1. What are some good gods to carry conquest games with.

2. best spots to keep warded all game

3. How do i improve in this game....

4. When i am playing good lets say in the jungle. i clear i ganklk and take objectives, why does my team still refuses to help?

hope you guys can give me some overall tips on how to improve. OT even add me in the game and help me improve my playsyle.

ps. Sorry for my englis
Guide:
Chaacs mighty ax

FullBlaze

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by _angrytoast » December 11, 2014 3:15pm | Report
Hello FullBlaze!

To start off, the most iconic and popular 'hard' carries in Smite are usually hunters with high single target damage such as Apollo or Rama, although mages such as Ra, Zhong Kui, and Janus all have carry potential. Assassins such as Mercury do the trick also. As for warriors, many of them such as Chaac and Hercules can excel in the carry role if they build full damage or are ahead.

Secondly warding varies on what role you play.

The Support usually wards both blue buffs, the gold fury, and the fire giant.

The Jungler can ward pretty much anywhere, and is recommended to have 1 ward in his inventory at all times. he can also help the mid ward, as they have 4 areas they are likely to be ganked from.

The Mid wards above and below one of the mid camps, and usually recieves warding help from the jungler.

The ADC doesn't ward often, they usually compensate if there is a lack of wards.

The Solo wards by both blue buffs in his lane, and occasionally the fire giant.

Next, "How to improve," this one is pretty easy. Play frequently and ask questions on sites such as SmiteFire.

As for your last question, it could be incompetence from your team. Keep in mind that if you are new, you are bound to end up playing with newer people. These people know less about the game and are generally more stubborn. Once you hit about the 30 god mastery mark you should see an improvement in the overall play of your teammates.

Hope this helped...

_angrytoast

_angrytoast

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FullBlaze » December 12, 2014 1:24am | Report
Thanks.i have hit god mastery35 now.

been playing loki and chaac alot. Zhong kui is one god i cant getunder controle. I like vulcan and herc to.

Thanks for your help, think about taking a look at thr best gods im different roles.

if you come up with more tips pls let me know, i wantto improve in this game and enjoyleague play.
Guide:
Chaacs mighty ax

FullBlaze

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » December 12, 2014 2:16pm | Report
_angrytoast wrote:

The Mid wards above and below one of the mid camps, and usually recieves warding help from the jungler.

_angrytoast

uhm I don't agree on this point as mid you ward (just) below the mid furies because the jungler would always come from behind (and you can see the mid furies respawn if placed right)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by _angrytoast » December 13, 2014 6:57am | Report
Devampi wrote:
uhm I don't agree on this point as mid you ward (just) below the mid furies because the jungler would always come from behind (and you can see the mid furies respawn if placed right)

Usually it makes more sense to ward above the mid camp on the same side of the fire giant because the enemy jungler is more likely to come from the top and not from your friendly speed buff. Warding below your own (right) mid camp or above it is logical, because you can see the mid camp no matter where you place it.

I prefer sometimes putting wards above the mid camps to catch either the support or jungler attempting to secure it. If you can see them incoming from above, it is easier to go for the pick. Also, if you have a good sense of how jungling works, you can usually guess where the jungler is anyways; also a good jungler tries his/her best to avoid wards, so he may choose to come from the top.

But in the interest of explaining to a newer player, I get your meaning.

_angrytoast

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » December 13, 2014 3:08pm | Report
well I don't know why you want to gank mid from the top side unless the first tier tower is down. I always gank from behind. and normally I walk past the GF/FG to mid unless taking (off course) mid camps (and then jumping over the wall XD). So when I'm jungling you can get screwed a bit by placing them in the top.

because the normal warding locations are:

FG/GF= support/jungle(/someone passing by with a ward in inv and wards are gone)
mana buffs= support/solo laner (depending which side who is the warder)

Mid camps= mid laner/jungler
-the mid laner normally covers the bottom side so the jungler won't go past gf and then to the other side of the mid furies and gank you.
-the jungler warding here is agressive jungling but he covers the top wards to the mid furies.

and here a picture with the location

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by _angrytoast » December 13, 2014 3:18pm | Report
Devampi wrote:
well I don't know why you want to gank mid from the top side unless the first tier tower is down.

I think you misunderstand my meaning, I mean above the mid camp, not by the back harpies.

A well seasoned jungler usually helps the mid ward too, that way you can afford to place a ward near he enemy speed camp or attack buff.

Devampi wrote:
and then jumping over the wall XD

One of the joys of life...

Devampi wrote:
and here a picture with the location

Yup, where I said to ward are on most of these maps, sorry for our little misunderstanding.

Cheers Devampi!

_angrytoast

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HammaSmite » December 13, 2014 3:49pm | Report
_angrytoast wrote:

Also, if you have a good sense of how jungling works, you can usually guess where the jungler is anyways; also a good jungler tries his/her best to avoid wards, so he may choose to come from the top.

You called, mon ami?
random thanatos main has appeared
    Attack
    Kill Secure
    Run
    Catch

HammaSmite

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by _angrytoast » December 13, 2014 3:56pm | Report
Sorry but I think i'm out of the loop on this inside joke... why is this funny :D?

_angrytoast

Memorable (14)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }