Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

How should you start your build in ranked?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » How should you start your build in ranked? 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stoned W0okie » March 7, 2016 2:18am | Report
I'm not new to Smite by any means, and I'm actually not new to Ranked, played most of season 2 in platinum and i do surprisingly well. However, I've always had a problem early game. So, when you start a ranked conquest game, how should you begin your build? I've heard from everyone that you should never start boots but always start with a starting item. Let's use Tyr solo lane for example. You start with Bluestone correct? But then, unless you start boots, most other items like Titans Bane, Bulwark, or Transcendence tier 1 item requires around 700 gold. You basically have to chose between that or potions? How SHOULD you start Tyr solo? I feel like I've always been doing it wrong. Same with any role? Do you sacrifice a tier 1 item for pots? Skip your starter item? What about mid laners who start with power potions? early game is my worst and I really need help. I find myself behind early game constantly.
Smoke noobs everyday

Stoned W0okie

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » March 7, 2016 4:55am | Report
You can start boots only you will be a bit behind because your opponnent has some more stats to begin with if they got a Tiny Trinket.

Only asking me about starts isn't something I can really help you with. the only thing I can say is that normally a starter item+tier 1 and at least 1 (hp or mana) should be possible.

if mid laners start with a magical potion they sort of bought some power too only it's a riskier start.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }