Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hercules - passive (how exactly this work)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » New Player Help » Hercules - passive (how exactly this work) 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by antarian » November 6, 2013 7:44am | Report
Hello,
based on the description it will add physical damage based on mine missing health...

up to 30 (+3 * your level)

but what this means?
30 (missing health percentage) + 3* 20 mine level at level 20?
or what exactly the .... * your level means?

Is it hard number like +30 physical power or +30% ...

I simply cant help myself but everyone is writing how great it is but +30 is pretty low number. I will get +45 from Thor if 3 enemies are close to me...

can anyone let me know how this works?

antarian

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 6, 2013 7:53am | Report
Simple. The maximum amount of power you can get on him is 30 + 3 x your level. At level 20, Herc can get a maximum of 90 physical power from his passive.

Of course, you'll be dead before you hit that 90.

Take the number, and multiply it by your health percentage. If you are at 50% HP, you'll get 45 physical power, at level 20. Etc etc.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by antarian » November 6, 2013 10:34am | Report
So its not so bad as I thought ... its pretty powerful :-)

great ... thanks for help :-)

antarian

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » November 17, 2013 11:41am | Report
Just imagine if it was % damage. You could be even more powerful and totally reach a damage strike that oneshots every tank.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Alocrius » September 30, 2014 5:51am | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Simple. The maximum amount of power you can get on him is 30 + 3 x your level. At level 20, Herc can get a maximum of 90 physical power from his passive.

Of course, you'll be dead before you hit that 90.

Take the number, and multiply it by your health percentage. If you are at 50% HP, you'll get 45 physical power, at level 20. Etc etc.

You say above "take the number..."

Take what number from where that means what? How do you take the number or how are you assuming the number is taken? This is what is not explained mathematically anywhere. How do you arrive at "take the number" specifically. Thanks.

Is the number 30 always a flat number 30 that remains constantly at 30? If so I guess I understand. But if so Hi-Rez does not indicate you are to multiply your percentage of missing health by their equation anywhere in the description.. which makes me wonder where you get your info?

Why wouldn't they indicate that crucial piece of information in the passive description?

Alocrius

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }